+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
September 30,2019 applicant
Received pre-arival today
Congratulations
Ita a Good sign that people are getting updates and most of the cases are moving towards finalization. But I don't know why LVO is silent in my case, no ADR no Pre-arrival till date. Curiosity at its peak. I mean, If there is a problem or anything missing in my file, they must contact us, but more than 4 months since AoR2 and 16 months in the whole process, still uncertain and hopeless

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
thank you so much...i got worried when i read habeeka's reply and then i searched on google about decision made and what i read there made me super upset

Decision made” means we either approved or refused your application. A citizenship official makes a decision on your application after the test, if you had to take it, interview, and hearing, if you had one.
this is confusing...
No don't get comfused, the DM we got is only approval cuz otherwise they definitely ask for explanation or interview or other Adr if they are not satisfied..even our local MP also confirmed that application is approved

Reactions: imalik9898

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Congratulations
Ita a Good sign that people are getting updates and most of the cases are moving towards finalization. But I don't know why LVO is silent in my case, no ADR no Pre-arrival till date. Curiosity at its peak. I mean, If there is a problem or anything missing in my file, they must contact us, but more than 4 months since AoR2 and 16 months in the whole process, still uncertain and hopeless
bhai sirf 4 maheene hoye hain aor2 ko? mere aor2 k pore aik saal baad adr ayi hai...abhi tou process bhi taiz ho gaya hai don't worry...nothing's missing they are just working on other applications because covid messed up everything thats it...you will also get good news soon inshaAllah

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
ADR submission date?

Sep 30,2019
AOR1 Nov 13,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
Sent Docs Voluntarily
Dec14,2019 went for ummrah with wife. Pics of trip, receipt of shopping/hotel etc.
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19,2020
Sent voluntary Docs Sep 8,2020
Pics of voice calls, chats and money transfers.
confirmed Received.
Sep 14,2020
Oct 8,2020 application changed from received to in process.
Nov6,2020 ADR requested.
Pcc/schedule A/travel form
Nov13,2020 ADR submitted.
Nov24,2020 pre-arival received.

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Hopefully we will see some PPRs once the lock down ends in London on Dec 2....insha ALLAH
i don't think so we are not getting ppr because of lock down...they are working on applications why would they wait to send ppr....yeh na ho na 2 ko uk mein lock down khatam ho aur pakistan mein lag jaye aur sab band ho jaye...passport tou i think isb hi jata hai na humara

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
alhumdulillah landed on 21 nov in toronto.
immgration was smooth the lady officer was very friendly no questions askd only cnfrmd the adress to send the PR on was cleared in 15 mints . i.a everyone will have this tym soon buckleup stay firm nd positive things are geting processd fastr i.a
for timeline kindly check signature best of luck everyone
bro i have a question...i saw a vlog where a pakisyani guy was travelling to canada and when he landed in toronto there was a scan machine or a machine where people were scanning their passports then a form appears on screen that you have to fill and a lady was standing beside him and she told him you will receive pr card in two moths....is it right?
did she ask you how and where you will quarantine? because in that video she didn't asked him that because that question was in that online form...is it right?
anything else that you want to share with us? share any information that would help us when we will travel inshaAllah

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Anybody from Dec'19, Jan'20 Applicants got ANY updates this month or last month? ( App Received, InProcess, Ecas line#2 We are processing...., aor2, ADR, PreArrival, PPR, DM etc, etc.)
I'm January 2020 applicant. Got that second ecas line on 27 july, then aor2 on 25 Aug and silence since then.

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
bhai sirf 4 maheene hoye hain aor2 ko? mere aor2 k pore aik saal baad adr ayi hai...abhi tou process bhi taiz ho gaya hai don't worry...nothing's missing they are just working on other applications because covid messed up everything thats it...you will also get good news soon inshaAllah
Behan bhalay 4 Maheene hovay Hain AoR2 ko, Lakin 16 months bhi tou ho gaye Hain process mein paray hovay, Meri file January 13, 2020 ko moved hoi thi LVO mein, March 23rd ko lockdown hova, dhai months Yahan Zaya hovay, AoR2 Nai bheja, Bheja bhi tou July 20 ko.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
alhumdulillah landed on 21 nov in toronto.
immgration was smooth the lady officer was very friendly no questions askd only cnfrmd the adress to send the PR on was cleared in 15 mints . i.a everyone will have this tym soon buckleup stay firm nd positive things are geting processd fastr i.a
for timeline kindly check signature best of luck everyone
Great stuff badar! Enjoy

Reactions: Wahedi