+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ammar_iftikhar

May 19, 2020
Bc Canadian government cannot afford more visa officers to handle backlog so all pak applicants have to wait from 15 to 20 months to get ppr
I think its more about the Spousal sponsorship stream which is facing excessive delays....if you look at some express entry forums, people are still getting there cases processed from LVO at a really fast pace....

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I think its more about the Spousal sponsorship stream which is facing excessive delays....if you look at some express entry forums, people are still getting there cases processed from LVO at a really fast pace....
You r right ...but as far as I know it’s deliberately delay in pak applicants processing otherwise it is not impossible to deal backlog by hiring some more visa officers and asking those typical 4 forms and pcc and communication record. They can speed up easily but will not do

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
To be honest....at this point, it doesn't mean any thing....i was reading in an FB group that earlier this year in March, people have had their DMs reversed to "in process" when COVID began (i think on expiry of medicals).... later on, they got ADRs for updated forms and police certificates in Aug 2020 and the process was done all over again....lets hope this doesnt happen again.... the process is only complete once you have the stamped passport in your hand....
we have submitted PCC and other documents twice so it doesn't make sense they would reverse everything and ask us to submit new docs for third time...on 13th nov they asked me to submit new medical assessment and the very next day they sent me an email that they are sorry they sent me that mail by mistake so i am sure now at least they won't ask me for new medical assessment

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Insha ALLAH we will....its just that no body has been getting PPR since last couple of weeks....so its kinda making me worried...thats all..

may be the reason is the lock down both in London and Toronto....they might not want people coming in now.... its my guess....
visa lag gaya tou Allah ka shukar ada karain gaye.... aur agar FB k group ki baat sunain aur maan lain tou agar aur corona 2,3 saal bhi khatam nahin hota tou phir kya kar sakte hain...mar tou sakte nahin....ho ga wohi ju Allah ko manzoor hai...aur mera nahin khayal k hum loog ju 2 saal se latkay hain unhain immigration wale latkaye rakhain gaye...i am sure goron ko jitna apne kaam se pyar hota hai utna kisi ko nahin hota aur humare baad bhi dunia ne spouse visas apply karne hain humi ko thori seene se laga k bethe rahain gaye....so don't worry....agar Allah ne chaha tou ho jaye ga inshaAllah

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
we have submitted PCC and other documents twice so it doesn't make sense they would reverse everything and ask us to submit new docs for third time...on 13th nov they asked me to submit new medical assessment and the very next day they sent me an email that they are sorry they sent me that mail by mistake so i am sure now at least they won't ask me for new medical assessment
Not 3rd time medical for you, but think about their dealings they sent you email for 3rd medical test..their way of dealing is being shown...I know Canadian politics for last 24 years, this liberal party was famous to allow immigrants in Canada but this is first time present Liberal government is under USA government’s influence

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Not 3rd time medical for you, but think about their dealings they sent you email for 3rd medical test..their way of dealing is being shown...I know Canadian politics for last 24 years, this liberal party was famous to allow immigrants in Canada but this is first time present Liberal government is under USA government’s influence
all i can say is Allah k har kaam mein behtari hoti hai aur Allah inshaAllah humare haq mein ju behtar ho ga wohi kare ga..mujhe tou Allah pe pora bharosa hai is baar kuch delay nahin ho ga inshaAllah

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Those fellows who got email regarding interview. Did you guys submit Nikkah only marriage or complete marriage application including rukhsati ?

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
why would they? they are emailing people who applied in 2020 that they will complete their process within 12 months so why would they stop PPR of those who have been waiting for 2,3 years....it takes time...they are doing it in steps everything...so don't worry we will get PPR this week inshaAllah....i am done with this process now i don't care about anything...i can't take stress anymore
Do u receive any email about DM?