+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
hello guys...my internet was not working for 4,5 days so i wan't to know if someone who got DM on 14 nov, got PPR?

it is taking ages to get PPR.....i was planning to go there before 15 dec but.........now that seems impossible....i read somewhere in this thread that MRS awais got her status changed into DM 3 weeks ago but no PPR yet...

dear LVO what is this behavior?:D :p

they are literally pouring water on our wishes and dreams:p

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
hello guys...my internet was not working for 4,5 days so i wan't to know if someone who got DM on 14 nov, got PPR?

it is taking ages to get PPR.....i was planning to go there before 15 dec but.........now that seems impossible....i read somewhere in this thread that MRS awais got her status changed into DM 3 weeks ago but no PPR yet...

Nope! I got dm on nov 14 still waiting on ppr :( wanted my husband here for the same date! InshAllah

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Nope! I got dm on nov 14 still waiting on ppr :( wanted my husband here for the same date! InshAllah
don't worry we will get PPR soon inshaAllah...he will be there before 15th dec inshaAllah....
i know many people who got DM on 14th nov and they didn't receive PPR yet...on the other hand some people get DM and PPR on same day...
anyways we will get PPR on monday inshaAllah...don't worry

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
yeah I'm feeling very bad 6 to 12 months a long wait I wish Allah wouldn't create me in this world
bro have faith in Allah...everything happens for a reason...if your process is delaying there's must be some good reason behind that from Allah that you and we can't see or understand... its been almost 18 months since i applied for PR so i would suggest you not to worry about anything...it will only affect your body,your health and your mental health...i know it tough to wait for another 6,7 months but trust me it will worth waiting...one day you will get your PPR inshaAllah...try to read quranic wazaa'if...don't worry jahan itna intazar kar lia 4,6 maheene aur sahi...is mein bhi Allah ki taraf se behtari hogi

Reactions: Arsh1973

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020

Yeah that's me...DM on 5th Nov and nothing since then and also i was planning to go there before 15th dec too. Kher, keeping my hopes high still

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
bro have faith in Allah...everything happens for a reason...if your process is delaying there's must be some good reason behind that from Allah that you and we can't see or understand... its been almost 18 months since i applied for PR so i would suggest you not to worry about anything...it will only affect your body,your health and your mental health...i know it tough to wait for another 6,7 months but trust me it will worth waiting...one day you will get your PPR inshaAllah...try to read quranic wazaa'if...don't worry jahan itna intazar kar lia 4,6 maheene aur sahi...is mein bhi Allah ki taraf se behtari hogi
Thanks dua ali from such a good words but I'm afraid of interview questions how they would be allah na kary k muje refuse na hoo
Doo sal lak gayee mere application ko

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Thanks dua ali from such a good words but I'm afraid of interview questions how they would be allah na kary k muje refuse na hoo
Doo sal lak gayee mere application ko
do you have any red flags? why do you think they asked for an interview? did you visit your spouse in between process?