+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Not only May 2019 and June 2019 but some of em are Jan 2019 are still waiting.
Like I am March 2019 and nothing since ADR in Jan 2020

So just chill and wait

Allah Kareem!!
so what these lv officers are doing ? why too much delay in processing ?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks dua ali from such a good words but I'm afraid of interview questions how they would be allah na kary k muje refuse na hoo
Doo sal lak gayee mere application ko
jaise b sawaal hon gaye apki shadi se hi related hon gaye....bas confuse ho k jawab nahin dena....jab b interview ho confident ho k jana hai...maine yahan aik duaa batayi hai sajday mein parhne ki...woh parh k jana aap....sab acha hoga inshaAllah...we all know k aap kis situation se guzar rahe hain...bass sabar se kaam lain jaldi sab theek ho jaye ga...acha sochain tou sab acha hi hoga inshaAllah

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
jaise b sawaal hon gaye apki shadi se hi related hon gaye....bas confuse ho k jawab nahin dena....jab b interview ho confident ho k jana hai...maine yahan aik duaa batayi hai sajday mein parhne ki...woh parh k jana aap....sab acha hoga inshaAllah...we all know k aap kis situation se guzar rahe hain...bass sabar se kaam lain jaldi sab theek ho jaye ga...acha sochain tou sab acha hi hoga inshaAllah
Ok thank you u r so kind one thing i have to ask if u know is it necessary that we both attend the interview or just me

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Ok thank you u r so kind one thing i have to ask if u know is it necessary that we both attend the interview or just me
as per my understanding and knowledge they will call principal applicant to attend interview...she can go with you but i don't think so they will allow her to come with you to attend interview.
don't worry...it will all about your relationship...is there any thread about those people who got interview call? you should search on internet about it or i think you should go to your lawyer to get yourself ready for interview because they are experienced people he can help you in preparation of interview

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
as per my understanding and knowledge they will call principal applicant to attend interview...she can go with you but i don't think so they will allow her to come with you to attend interview.
don't worry...it will all about your relationship...is there any thread about those people who got interview call? you should search on internet about it or i think you should go to your lawyer to get yourself ready for interview because they are experienced people he can help you in preparation of interview
Interview will be alone but she can get translator with her

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Are we supposed to get some kind of update after submitting ADR?
and how many days are normal to get such kind of update?
wow...you got ADR...congratulations....you will get pre arrival letter by the end of this month inshaAllah...may Allah remove every hurdle,difficulties and blocks from your path...

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

ammar_iftikhar

May 19, 2020
hello guys...my internet was not working for 4,5 days so i wan't to know if someone who got DM on 14 nov, got PPR?

it is taking ages to get PPR.....i was planning to go there before 15 dec but.........now that seems impossible....i read somewhere in this thread that MRS awais got her status changed into DM 3 weeks ago but no PPR yet...

dear LVO what is this behavior?:D :p

they are literally pouring water on our wishes and dreams:p
mine is the same thing as well....DM on Nov 5...still waiting for PPR..... i think they have stopped issuing PPRs for now....not sure of the reason....

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
mine is the same thing as well....DM on Nov 5...still waiting for PPR..... i think they have stopped issuing PPRs for now....not sure of the reason....
why would they? they are emailing people who applied in 2020 that they will complete their process within 12 months so why would they stop PPR of those who have been waiting for 2,3 years....it takes time...they are doing it in steps everything...so don't worry we will get PPR this week inshaAllah....i am done with this process now i don't care about anything...i can't take stress anymore

ammar_iftikhar

May 19, 2020
What does dm even means if no one is receiving ppr?
To be honest....at this point, it doesn't mean any thing....i was reading in an FB group that earlier this year in March, people have had their DMs reversed to "in process" when COVID began (i think on expiry of medicals).... later on, they got ADRs for updated forms and police certificates in Aug 2020 and the process was done all over again....lets hope this doesnt happen again.... the process is only complete once you have the stamped passport in your hand....

ammar_iftikhar

May 19, 2020
why would they? they are emailing people who applied in 2020 that they will complete their process within 12 months so why would they stop PPR of those who have been waiting for 2,3 years....it takes time...they are doing it in steps everything...so don't worry we will get PPR this week inshaAllah....i am done with this process now i don't care about anything...i can't take stress anymore
Insha ALLAH we will....its just that no body has been getting PPR since last couple of weeks....so its kinda making me worried...thats all..

may be the reason is the lock down both in London and Toronto....they might not want people coming in now.... its my guess....

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Insha ALLAH we will....its just that no body has been getting PPR since last couple of weeks....so its kinda making me worried...thats all
Bc Canadian government cannot afford more visa officers to handle backlog so all pak applicants have to wait from 15 to 20 months to get ppr