+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Im September 2019 applicant
Status changed from in process to decision made
But i didnot receive any email about it.
That's good
But I am surprised because being August 2019 applicant, I should have received something from LVO like ADR or Pre-arrival, but didn't get any news since July 20th.
Congratulations please pray for all of us.

Reactions: Umbii09

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Friends please guide me that yesterday I receive an email from London visa office that I have to attend an interview it doesn't mention the date of the interview. They said that the interview will be in 6 to 12 months they will inform me the date. Does anybody have any experience same like that

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Friends please guide me that yesterday I receive an email from London visa office that I have to attend an interview it doesn't mention the date of the interview. They said that the interview will be in 6 to 12 months they will inform me the date. Does anybody have any experience same like that
Can you please share your timeline

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
That's good
But I am surprised because being August 2019 applicant, I should have received something from LVO like ADR or Pre-arrival, but didn't get any news since July 20th.
Congratulations please pray for all of us.
I have minor with my application thats why they process my application early.

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 9, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on August 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Anyone in this position?. I sent the additional correspondence in Sep 2020. no new after that. Not sure how long will it be from here.
Did you get confirmation that they recieved it? I'm in same boat submitted 28th of October havent recieved anything yet :(

Haris hamidzai

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I am also in this situation bro

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
6-12 mos just to wait. unbelievable. if that comes to me too I give up.