+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Yes I got the confirmation. Also I sent message through webform they confirmed that they received my documents. But not sure why is it taking so much time for them.
relax....you will get good news very soon.....just stay positive...don't worry

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
yessssssssssss
guys i can't believe this
london visa office just sent me an email that they sent me remedical because of some error
oh my god this is the happiest moment of my life
You see I told you, there is no need to worry about it. Allah knows best, what is good for us

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
I submitted passport on tuesday vfs without the proper stamp and name behind one photo but I haven’t heard anything back ...
It’s been 4 days I’m still worried as to what will happen

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i want to ask you guys something

they added one more line in my ecas status that is about new medical assessment....but they have sent me an email saying they made a mistake....so i hope everything's good right?
i was trying to call my lawyer...he didn't pick up...i will ask him about this too and should we cancel medical appointment or not?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i told my husband about that new line about new medical and my husband was saying they will fix that on ecas too but if they don't there's nothing to worry about because that mail is everything

Reactions: riz7862

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I submitted passport on tuesday vfs without the proper stamp and name behind one photo but I haven’t heard anything back ...
It’s been 4 days I’m still worried as to what will happen
my heart says....you will get passport back soon with visa inshaAllah...there's nothing to worry about

Reactions: riz7862

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
i have sent them an email twice ,one last weak and one yesterday for update my application status.so last weak i hv got response by them that was totally about the Coronavirus. And this time it is also about coronavirus too.they always inform me nicely about the Coronavirus situations like i have spread the Coronavirus in the world.
ap sb bhi ziarat kr len.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavour to complete the review of your application as soon as possible. Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

Sincerely,

JO

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hadd he waisy.i dont like this too much lengthy process. It made me sick.nothing heard anything from feb 2020 ,Aor2.waiting from july 2019.it is 16 months. If someone die during this painful waiting, who will be the Responsible?i think the process time should be for spousal only 6 months.not 2,3 years.this is cruelty.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
i have sent them an email twice ,one last weak and one yesterday for update my application status.so last weak i hv got response by them that was totally about the Coronavirus. And this time it is also about coronavirus too.they always inform me nicely about the Coronavirus situations like i have spread the Coronavirus in the world.
ap sb bhi ziarat kr len.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavour to complete the review of your application as soon as possible. Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

Sincerely,

JO

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres
all this bullshit corona for Pakistani applicants..i think Canadian Immigration department deliberately treating us newly couples in slow processing, if there is backlog of files why they dont increase visa officers ? so everyone almost 2 years waiting period before reunite them

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hadd he waisy.i dont like this too much lengthy process. It made me sick.nothing heard anything from feb 2020 ,Aor2.waiting from july 2019.it is 16 months. If someone die during this painful waiting, who will be the Responsible?i think the process time should be for spousal only 6 months.not 2,3 years.this is cruelty.
you are 100% right, this present Canadian govt is worse than PC govt..especially in newly couples immigration process, 2 years waiting period is crime like situation.

Reactions: Phalos

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
all this bullshit corona for Pakistani applicants..i think Canadian Immigration department deliberately treating us newly couples in slow processing, if there is backlog of files why they dont increase visa officers ? so everyone almost 2 years waiting period before reunite them
I make you believe oneday i will talk to Mr, justin Trudeau about it.just pray for me God make it easy for me.it is really painfull.just dnt know what to do?got crazy.i dont expect this kind of stupidity by A country such a like Canada.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
honest to god I feel the same...I know couple who got married after me and have a child already...this is a troll on us mentally. I don't even feel like eating sometimes...this has stopped our lives more than corona so just imagine.