+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Thankyou. Will send them ASAP !
yeah but carefully....don't make any mistake in hurry....just take your time and when you see everything is perfect then send them docs...but remember you will email them right?
and they will send you confirmation mail too that they have received docs...so keep that in mind

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
yeah but carefully....don't make any mistake in hurry....just take your time and when you see everything is perfect then send them docs...but remember you will email them right?
and they will send you confirmation mail too that they have received docs...so keep that in mind
But the email says, we require that you upload the following documents to your online account.

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
i will tell you what happened in my ADR situation.....we sent my ADR docs on web form on 23rd oct and then i realise they asked us to email them then on the last date on 28th oct we sent them by email and on 4th nov we got pre arrival...so i think they have checked our docs when we sent them on web form....

if you sent them an email you must have received confirmation email...but you have already uploaded on gckey so i think everything's good...i wish that you will receive a good news soon inshaAllah
don't worry
Thank you. Sent on 28th of October and still no response. Really getting worried.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
bro don't loose hope....you are about to get good news soon inshaAllah....didn't you see what happened to me lol
i know how i spent last night and whole day thinking about new medical assessment...and then in evening i finally received an email that i don't need to go for new medical assessment...
har mushkil k baad asaani hai...
bhai maine aik sajday ki duaa batayi thi...apko kaha bhi tha parhne ko...parh k dekh lain aik bar...
Congratulations to you as well and I pray for you that may you get the PPR soon.
Me and my wife also performing an Amal after Namaz e Issha (recites a dua) and after that we offers 2 Rakkat Namaz e Hajit. In Sha Allah we will get the good news very soon.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Rana Sahib apki dua lagi hay!! Kal he apnay kaha tha, ab me bhi apkai lye dua-go rahunga. Insha ALLAH you will get PPR news direct and that too very soon Ameen!!
Rana Sahib thank you so much, I pray that may your waiting time be ended soon.

By the way, I am not Rana by caste. I am Naqvi Syed, This account was made by my friend who is Rana and I am just using it.

• Love

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Rana Sahib thank you so much, I pray that may your waiting time be ended soon.

By the way, I am not Rana by caste. I am Naqvi Syed, This account was made by my friend who is Rana and I am just using it.
Jazak ALLAH !! Also, did you send a webform? sometimes that helps as per my knowledge from reading posts on social media...

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Jazak ALLAH !! Also, did you send a webform? sometimes that helps as per my knowledge from reading posts on social media...
Yeah, I used the webform a month ago, and they responded on October 29th that the necessary background checks are not yet complete on this application however we will endeavor to complete the review as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

So it means they are reviewing my application and checking the Background simultaneously. Let see what will happen? An ADR or Pre-arrival???

• Love

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Yeah, I used the webform a month ago, and they responded on October 29th that the necessary background checks are not yet complete on this application however we will endeavor to complete the review as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

So it means they are reviewing my application and checking the Background simultaneously. Let see what will happen? An ADR or Pre-arrival???
Fingers crossed. Do update us if you get anything.

Kylo12

Sep 8, 2019
when you send them email they send you confirmation that they have received your docs....did you get that confirmation?
Yes I got the confirmation. Also I sent message through webform they confirmed that they received my documents. But not sure why is it taking so much time for them.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
yessssssssssss
guys i can't believe this
london visa office just sent me an email that they sent me remedical because of some error
oh my god this is the happiest moment of my life
Should I go back to thinking I wont get a remedical as well? My gut feeling is I will get remedical

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Should I go back to thinking I wont get a remedical as well? My gut feeling is I will get remedical
lol.......yeah go back to that frame of mind where you were thinking about shopping and travelling...relax......you won't get new medical assessment letter....you will directly get PPR