+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
yessssssssssss
guys i can't believe this
london visa office just sent me an email that they sent me remedical because of some error
oh my god this is the happiest moment of my life
i had already told you, Allah is the Great...you will get your visa very soon, you love with your husband by heart, so you will prevail over every obstacles.

Kylo12

Sep 8, 2019
Did anyone received response after submitting ADR for july applicant. I submitted my ADR on Oct 8 since than no response.....

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Did anyone received response after submitting ADR for july applicant. I submitted my ADR on Oct 8 since than no response.....
when you send them email they send you confirmation that they have received your docs....did you get that confirmation?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
if not in December i think January month is also not bad,,,its cold too...hhhhh
if someone will get PPR by the end of this month who will wait till jan....i am counting the days on my fingers....i hope i will get PPR soon so i can see my husband Asap

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Upload to gckey and sent direct email to LVO. I didn't send webform. Still ok dua ali?
i will tell you what happened in my ADR situation.....we sent my ADR docs on web form on 23rd oct and then i realise they asked us to email them then on the last date on 28th oct we sent them by email and on 4th nov we got pre arrival...so i think they have checked our docs when we sent them on web form....

if you sent them an email you must have received confirmation email...but you have already uploaded on gckey so i think everything's good...i wish that you will receive a good news soon inshaAllah
don't worry

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Rana Sahab Congrats,
I am 2 months senior to you, but still no response.
bro don't loose hope....you are about to get good news soon inshaAllah....didn't you see what happened to me lol
i know how i spent last night and whole day thinking about new medical assessment...and then in evening i finally received an email that i don't need to go for new medical assessment...
har mushkil k baad asaani hai...
bhai maine aik sajday ki duaa batayi thi...apko kaha bhi tha parhne ko...parh k dekh lain aik bar...

Reactions: riz7862