+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
i just got letter for re medical....i was not expecting this...isi ka dar tha mujhe...mujhe waise hi test kerwatay hoye mout parti hai...this is upsetting...i was expecting DM
I got Pre-arrival on Nov 3rd. I was expecting DM but since your message I know it's gonna be re-medical. The system is a joke!

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Salam I am december 2019 sponsered. my husband is the applicant in Pakistan. I received additional document request today they were:

-Travel information IMM5562
-Schedule A background check IMM 5669
and
- Police certificate

i dont setup my account online. i receive emails and i find this easy. how can i submit these things ?? can i email them or how??? anyone who send additional documents to london plz?
Just reply to the email they sent you with your documents you will receive confirmation

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
i got pre arrival nov 3rd as well and today i check Gckey. date of medical is changed to Nov 14 2020 you passed the medical exam.

they extended mine. not remedical. lucky me
That's great news. You're almost across the line.

If you don't mind me asking, is the principle applicant Male or Female? I read somewhere re-medical is for mostly females.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
I think the reason for females being requested for re-medicals could be to check if they are expecting another Canadian citizen or not :D If you are positive ,That might cause delay otherwise I think this is just a formality and they'd give PPR as soon as the medical is cleared.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I think the reason for females being requested for re-medicals could be to check if they are expecting another Canadian citizen or not :D If you are positive ,That might cause delay otherwise I think this is just a formality and they'd give PPR as soon as the medical is cleared.
i see.....lol....that makes sense...and i am sure that's why they are asking for remedical...men are lucky...they don't have to go through such difficult situations..i have a great fear of doctors and medical tests..everything will be fine inshaAllah...

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
but one more thing....are they blind? they have travel history of both sponsor and applicant...they have all details...its been 18 months since my husband visited pakistan....so if that's the case they've gone mad because of workload

Reactions: riz7862