Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
No appointment just walked in, my husband went I do not know the fee amount
So your husband is already in Pakistan with you??
when did you submit the passport
I am also looking to book ticket for my wife 1 month in advance, we have received pre-arrival 4 days ago and her status is showing Decision Made

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
So your husband is already in Pakistan with you??
when did you submit the passport
I am also looking to book ticket for my wife 1 month in advance, we have received pre-arrival 4 days ago and her status is showing Decision Made
Husband is principal applicant. I am sponsor his wife, canadian citizen. Yea I am with him in pakistan for visit, and my ticket back to canada is end of november, so I wanted his passport to come so we can go back together. Submitted passport on November 2 to karachi and it reached islamabad on November 3

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Husband is principal applicant. I am sponsor his wife, canadian citizen. Yea I am with him in pakistan for visit, and my ticket back to canada is end of november, so I wanted his passport to come so we can go back together. Submitted passport on November 2 to karachi and it reached islamabad on November 3
Thank you Sister. I am also waiting for PPR for my wife. Not sure if I should book ticket now since we already received Pre-arrivals email for her

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Thank you Sister. I am also waiting for PPR for my wife. Not sure if I should book ticket now since we already received Pre-arrivals email for her
got PPR 3 days after pre arrival, they visa office said that passport should come back in 1-2 weeks so hopefully your process will be done in a month too but yea i think wait until you get ppr to book ticket