+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I sent webform and got the following reply, can anyone explain in which step my application is at? Being in a review queue does it mean its in the last step of pre-arrival?
In response to your enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

Please note that we are unable to expedite processing of your application. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

Please rest assured that we will endeavor to complete the review of your application as soon as possible. Note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.
I guess yea or maybe they will ask for ADR. Migration officer will decide that.
Which month applicant are you?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Visa etc ppr will be issued from Visa officer at Lvo and yes Lahore will be your place to hand over passport but if due to any reason Lahore place is not working then they will say you to submit passport at Islamabad ...as far as my thinking
people are saying here that LVO has been closed because of lockdown...so should i get myself prepared for another 3,4 months?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
atleast sister you will get ppr before any expected lockdown for winter season, just pray to God
but lockdown has been started in uk since yesterday right? i think people who have received pre arrival can't be affected by any lockdown because they have been through all the stages of this visa process....
i think nobody should get affected by any lockdown situation...coronavirus is not ending anytime soon so they should think about people like us

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
atleast sister you will get ppr before any expected lockdown for winter season, just pray to God
i hope so...do u think LVO will keep on working during 4 weeks lockdown? does anybody know is this lockdown a strict one or just a normal 28 days long lockdown? i don't think so now atleast any visa office will stop working because they have seen it will make them insane if they stop working on visa applications
dil k khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai

Reactions: riz7862

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
i hope so...do u think LVO will keep on working during 4 weeks lockdown? does anybody know is this lockdown a strict one or just a normal 28 days long lockdown? i don't think so now atleast any visa office will stop working because they have seen it will make them insane if they stop working on visa applications
dil k khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai
Yes they probably will be working as people are still getting pre-arrival so inshallah they will continue

Reactions: Duaa Ali