+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Looks like still not over.
News is that LVO is going to close again probably starting next week
keep your fingers crossed. Soon you will get the final good news.

As far as the LOV is concerned, there is no indication from IRCC that they are going to be shutting down. Also, keep in mind that most things are now done remotely.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
My lawyer always told me that hv patience. Dnt leave the hope.my lawyer is in Alberta, Calgary. And my wife is a Canadian. She hv transport company there.
your lawyer is right....i know how difficult it is to wait for PR...relax bro...i have become hypertension patient because of this stressful visa process...so keep calm and just wait for few more days...you will get good news inshaAllah...

Reactions: riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yes ,there is, in process. From long time
omg thats bad. you are stuck in Eligibility stage.
Is there big age difference between spouses? children from previous marriage? how many times married before ? marriage arranged? honeymoon according to tradition? etc etc
what country PA from? any travel to countries like Syria, Somalia, Iran, Sudan, Iraq ?
applied refugee claim in any country? refused trv to any country?
PA same religion? same language?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@Rana qaisar
This is a big red flag. Ircc officers dont like western women converting to Muslim.
This may be the reason, so you may be in line for an interview.
Get your GCMS notes ($5) and it will say exactly what they thinking about your marriage.

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
thank you...when did you get pre arrival?
someone here is saying that it can take another year after pre arrival...
is that true?
but i think people are getting PPR after one week or 2... is there anyone who got PPR in last month..because i was not active here
Hey, I got Pre arrival on 27 October and PPR on October 30 :) so it should hopefully come soon

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
@Rana qaisar
This is a big red flag. Ircc officers dont like western women converting to Muslim.
This may be the reason, so you may be in line for an interview.
Get your GCMS notes ($5) and it will say exactly what they thinking about your marriage.
i am sorry to say but right now you are not helping him...i still have in process on my ecas and i have same status for more than a year now...so don't make him feel like this is the end...give him some hope