+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
i am sorry to say but right now you are not helping him...i still have in process on my ecas and i have same status for more than a year now...so don't make him feel like this is the end...give him some hope
Maybe you have some red flags too? idk

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
omg thats bad. you are stuck in Eligibility stage.
Is there big age difference between spouses? children from previous marriage? how many times married before ? marriage arranged? honeymoon according to tradition? etc etc
what country PA from? any travel to countries like Syria, Somalia, Iran, Sudan, Iraq ?
applied refugee claim in any country? refused trv to any country?
PA same religion? same language?
bro try to find some less stressful words for him...can't you see he's already so stressful? nothing's bad...if i would be him and i read such thing Allah na kare i would get mini heart attack....so try to use polite words...i know your intentions are not bad and you are trying to help him but...your chice of words is not right

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
bro just listen to me...have my words nothing bad is going to happen in your case...i still have status "in process" for more than a year....why are you stressing out yourself...
I appreciate you my sis.you hv given me encouragement. Pless pray for me from the depth of your heart.this is for my future belongs.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
bro try to find some less stressful words for him...can't you see he's already so stressful? nothing's bad...if i would be him and i read such thing Allah na kare i would get mini heart attack....so try to use polite words...i know your intentions are not bad and you are trying to help him but...your chice of words is not right
I understand, I'm not trying to stress anybody. I am try be realistic. Maybe there is really no problem at all like you say. But, in event there is some doubt in their mind, just be prepared for possible interview.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hello beautiful people...i hope you all are doing great....
so i have a news to share
as i told you i received ADR on 28th sep and i submit docs on 23rd oct anddddd... today i got pre arrival letter Alhamdolillah
Congratulations Dua alii.. we missed you

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I appreciate you my sis.you hv given me encouragement. Pless pray for me from the depth of your heart.this is for my future belongs.
there's no red flags bro...if she converted to islam and you told them and if she is still christian on marriage certificate and if they are not happy with that you can clarify them...the good thing is you didn't lie...this is not the end of the world....there's always solution for every problem...don't worry

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i have come to know that some women were bitching about me...they were like oh she's online 24 seven....if i am online 24 hrs posting comments here then why are you here 24 hrs reading my comments?... seriously guys...go get a life...i was trying to help here if someone has a problem with me then she or he should definitely stay away from me because i don't like people with evil or bad vibes...i am not here to destroy my peace of mind...i don't poke people but if someone would poke me i would try not to react because they are not my family so it doesn't matter what they think about me... but at the same time i am a very strong girl who would answer way better than my haters...so if someone has a problem with Duaa they can ignore her:p....be my guest...spread love and positivity...