Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Thank you buddy for quick reply.

Sponsor has only UCI, that will work?
His wife she is applicant, she already has done setup registration with GCKey
Her Husband can have account setup as well with his UCI ??
Thank you!
Yes UCI will be required to make GCKey account

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
UPDATE ON VFS:
The Canada Visa Application Centre in London, UK will remain closed from Thursday, 5th November 2020 until further notice due to the Covid-19 outbreak.

does this mean no more updates???

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
UPDATE ON VFS:
The Canada Visa Application Centre in London, UK will remain closed from Thursday, 5th November 2020 until further notice due to the Covid-19 outbreak.

VACs are responsible for collecting Biometrics and Passports...not working on our files.

Reactions: T@777

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Congrats Duaa Ali and all the people who have received Pre-arrival, DM and PPR!!!!

I also heard that no news from IRCC is good news.....but seriously I'm freaking out here as i still haven't heard anything from LVO.....again my timeline is January 17,2019 & AOR2 dec 10,2019...

i will be travelling to Pakistan again on Nov 20...i don't know how long i have to stay in pakistan now :( i'm so confused...should i inform IRCC about my flight booked?? i'm canadian citizen and have whole family here...guys tell me what should i do now??i got nothing since last year dec :(
Me and yu are in the same boat same application submission date January 2019.last stage aor2 November 29 2019 no update till today

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Me and yu are in the same boat same application submission date January 2019.last stage aor2 November 29 2019 no update till today
Yes i know and is that a good thing or bad?? i am really worried now....

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I am tired of travelling back and forth and spending money...i am going crazy with these thoughts....should i email them again or not? cuz they always reply in generic :(

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
UPDATE ON VFS:

I think no more updates from now. If you remember the previous closure of VFS, we didn't receive any update. People got update from July 14th when VFS resumed their work. May be i am wrong, but anyone knows better, please do share with us.

If the closure of VFS effects our case, then May Almighty Allah have mercy on us, because we all are wanting to get rid of this waiting period.

• Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
I am tired of travelling back and forth and spending money...i am going crazy with these thoughts....should i email them again or not? cuz they always reply in generic :(
I think ee should have to wait Allah knows every thing maybe this wait is a test from Allah hope to hear good news

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I think no more updates from now. If you remember the previous closure of VFS, we didn't receive any update. People got update from July 14th when VFS resumed their work. May be i am wrong, but anyone knows better, please do share with us.

If the closure of VFS effects our case, then May Almighty Allah have mercy on us, because we all are wanting to get rid of this waiting period.
No its not the LVO its VFS and its not going to effect us as this doesn't relate to our files....

Reactions: Social_Distancing

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Congrats Duaa Ali and all the people who have received Pre-arrival, DM and PPR!!!!

I also heard that no news from IRCC is good news.....but seriously I'm freaking out here as i still haven't heard anything from LVO.....again my timeline is January 17,2019 & AOR2 dec 10,2019...

i will be travelling to Pakistan again on Nov 20...i don't know how long i have to stay in pakistan now :( i'm so confused...should i inform IRCC about my flight booked?? i'm canadian citizen and have whole family here...guys tell me what should i do now??i got nothing since last year dec :(
You can raise a web form and share your concerns with them but don't expect anything positive. On the other hand, you could also inform IRCC after you land in Pakistan, just to show you didn't overstay. Maybe that might help your spousal appln. in some way.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hello beautiful people...i hope you all are doing great....
so i have a news to share
as i told you i received ADR on 28th sep and i submit docs on 23rd oct anddddd... today i got pre arrival letter Alhamdolillah
oh congratulations sister...its great news we here many members were missing you...

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
You can raise a web form and share your concerns with them but don't expect anything positive. On the other hand, you could also inform IRCC after you land in Pakistan, just to show you didn't overstay. Maybe that might help your spousal appln. in some way.
yes i think i should inform them about my landing in pakistan and then ask for update.....but it looks like they're just going randomly on files...