Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
brilliant!
What else’s new lol, that’s what covid does to you
Where one can take the covid test. Does PIA provide that service as well and if not then any idea/suggestions bro? Also how long before the flight covid test needs to be taken and what’s the validity on it?
Atm notn new lol;) covid test can be done in the same market whr the office of PIA is its just inside the same maket. Should be done 24-48hours prior to flight as per airline requirmnt. 72hours is validity for test. Hope u find this hlpfull

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Atm notn new lol;) covid test can be done in the same market whr the office of PIA is its just inside the same maket. Should be done 24-48hours prior to flight as per airline requirmnt. 72hours is validity for test. Hope u find this hlpfull
great stuff bro! Much appreciate it.
what is the cost associated for the covid test, if any?

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
I made a gckey but i couldn't find my application info.
Will you help me how to find application details
You have to link your application to GCKEY account.
If you will scroll own, you will see it " Link your application"
They ask some questions, provide answers, your application will be linked to your GCKEY account.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
My application on ecas shows in process (decision has not been made) frm 27 july 2020..
I submitted my pr spouse sponsorship application in oct 2019 and done my medical in January 2020.. how to know file is transferred to lvo?
They will send you email to let you know that your file has transferred to LVO.
Your eCase status will also be changed from received application to " We have started processing on your aplication"

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Your eCase status will also be changed from received application to " We have started processing on your aplication"
Can applicant keep both accounts, gckey and ecas ?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I never got any change in eCase, but what I did got was a GHOST.
I hope this week PPR! (Jan2020 applicant)

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
i saw only applicants of May 2019 are getting ppr now...how do you say jan2020 applicant can get ppr
It's March 21, 2019 Applicant

File Transferred to LVO On November 29, 2019
They had some questions or concerns to clarify them, they had sent an email regarding questions in Jan 2020
Replied them within due timeframe, since then nothing.

What we see? these are the same status we see each and everyday.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Look on tracker 2019:
The May applicants got moved to LVO around October 2019. Add 3 months processing that means PPR just before pandemic.
June 2019 applications got transferred in around December. Add 3-4 months which is March and pandemic began so all PPR delayed.
Now I dont think they are doing it in order of received. Every application in Visa Office can be faster or slower depending on Security Screening, case complexity, or even based on racial discrimination- today officer likes Phillipino, tomorrow Ukranian or maybe today he hates Pakistanis...officer works on whatever files he likes on his own decision.
I saw Phillipino file done in LVO in under 100 days! How you explain that....

Last edited: