+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
can we send these 4 documents now in advance without waiting adr from LVO? will these documents be accepted by LVO...? just your suggestion
No wait till they request them. You can send volunteer documents if your spouse visited you but nothing extra that they did not request. They might not even request it from you. Not everyone receives adr. Just my opinion!

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
when is your visa valid till?

when are you flying?
Hvnt got copr yet copr is valid for 1 year nd my medical is also extended till oct 19 2021
Most probbly m plning to fly by 15 nov i.a if no travel restrictions occurs nd things moves as i plnd i.a

Reactions: Arsh1973

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
thanks
Does PIA provide the same service for individuals holding Afg passport as well?
I do hold an afghan passport why would i be paying for visa while hvng pakistani passport.
the service i was talking is being offerd for afg passport holdrs

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
I do hold an afghan passport why would i be paying for visa while hvng pakistani passport.
the service i was talking is being offerd for afg passport holdrs
Thanks and good to know bro
I was under the impression that you may be holding foreign passport.
having that said, do you happen to know how long does it take for PIA to rearrange the visa - timeline and any other requirements by PIA?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Thanks and good to know bro
I was under the impression that you may be holding foreign passport.
having that said, do you happen to know how long does it take for PIA to rearrange the visa - timeline and any other requirements by PIA?
For now requirmnt for ticket is nothing excpt paying them more money lol a ticket with visa use to cost $190 now it cost $300+ all a visa applicant needs is to visit PIA office n shar-e-now area collect a token for next day appointment. Visa is provided on periority basis to PIA ticket holders and its arrenged by PIA office ur passport will be given back a day befr flight. Visa dnt take more thn 2 days but PIA wont provide u ur passport until a day befr ur flight . Covid pcr test is mendatory befor flight dats all

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
If we see the current trend, it's apparent that they will send the ADR first. But I am still waiting for the response of LVO, because I am getting the some positive vibes, may be I will get the Pre-arrival instead of ADR.
But my guess is they will ask adr definitely especially pcc

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
For now requirmnt for ticket is nothing excpt paying them more money lol a ticket with visa use to cost $190 now it cost $300+ all a visa applicant needs is to visit PIA office n shar-e-now area collect a token for next day appointment. Visa is provided on periority basis to PIA ticket holders and its arrenged by PIA office ur passport will be given back a day befr flight. Visa dnt take more thn 2 days but PIA wont provide u ur passport until a day befr ur flight . Covid pcr test is mendatory befor flight dats all
brilliant!
What else’s new lol, that’s what covid does to you
Where one can take the covid test. Does PIA provide that service as well and if not then any idea/suggestions bro? Also how long before the flight covid test needs to be taken and what’s the validity on it?

Reactions: riz7862