+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
According to your file submission date if file was completed then 1) police certificate should hv been attached in beginning 2) biometric and file sent to LVO should hv been in May 2019

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
UPDATEEEEE:

I submitted my ADR 2 weeks ago and today on my gckey update has changed to “ October 19, we are reviewing the adr you provided” even though the time they gave me was from September 26/October 26

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??!
I’m so exciteedddddddd
Anyone in similar situation who know how soon the next step will be please let me know !!

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
they asked from you to upload through gckey or email??
If you have linked your application through gckey you can upload documents there.
I didnt link my application to gckey. I recieved an ADR email and it said to reply to that email with the documents. As soon as I replied to the original email I received a confirmation from LVO

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
When I first uploaded on gckey it said “replacement has been provided” then yesterday it changed to “we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided”

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Last Friday by using the webform, I have inquired about my file's updated position. But on reply hasn't been received up till now. I hope the case-analyst done the pre-assessment as the 3 months have been passed since the receipt of AoR2 and the case may be with the reviewer who check the eligibility. Let see what kind a response i will get.

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Last Friday by using the webform, I have inquired about my file's updated position. But on reply hasn't been received up till now. I hope the case-analyst done the pre-assessment as the 3 months have been passed since the receipt of AoR2 and the case may be with the reviewer who check the eligibility. Let see what kind a response i will get.
my status the same....have you prepared new police certificate handy ? and some other 2 imm forms ? usually they r asking these 3 papers in these days

IrfanS01

Oct 20, 2020
Hello Guys does anyone know how long criminality check will take to complete? And what would be the next step after the criminality check?

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020

If you have linked your application through gckey you can upload documents there.
I didnt link my application to gckey. I recieved an ADR email and it said to reply to that email with the documents. As soon as I replied to the original email I received a confirmation from LVO
what did the application say?
When I uploaded the adr on gckey it changed under adr that “replacement has been provided” however 2 weeks later now it says “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”