+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Yes all the times when i was travelling and when i came back.....still 2 weeks ago i updated them about my future travel while during Covid19 2nd wave...but this time only they never replied to me....so i am worried may be i got them upset but i never wrote too many emails...i don't know what's going on with my file....
dw I emailed twice and got no reply last month. I think they re super busy these days.

And you should order GCMS notes which will help you understand when your application was last reviewed. What if they never worked on it since March.

It is stressful since you are Jan 2019. They had enough time to work on your file even before covid. Get in contact with your local MP.

Reactions: riz7862

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Yes all the times when i was travelling and when i came back.....still 2 weeks ago i updated them about my future travel while during Covid19 2nd wave...but this time only they never replied to me....so i am worried may be i got them upset but i never wrote too many emails...i don't know what's going on with my file....
Don’t worry don’t think they will be upset with too many emails, it’s not possible. It will most likely make process slower since they will have to constantly reply. Rather take some break now from emailining and InshAllah things will go smooth. We as the sponsors and applicants are stressed and worried so we try our best to provide with latest updates so that the process happens quicker I understand you. Don’t worry

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
dw I emailed twice and got no reply last month. I think they re super busy these days.

And you should order GCMS notes which will help you understand when your application was last reviewed. What if they never worked on it since March.

It is stressful since you are Jan 2019. They had enough time to work on your file even before covid. Get in contact with your local MP.
Yes get in contact with local M.P., call them rather then email or visit the office for quicker response.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

Yes MP ordered but nothing just generic reply to MP too...

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Don’t worry don’t think they will be upset with too many emails, it’s not possible. It will most likely make process slower since they will have to constantly reply. Rather take some break now from emailining and InshAllah things will go smooth. We as the sponsors and applicants are stressed and worried so we try our best to provide with latest updates so that the process happens quicker I understand you. Don’t worry

Thanks and hopefully hear the good news soon.Inshallah.

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
did you ever update them about your travel plans or your visit to your husband? you can submit volunteer documents.
Is it a good idea to update them regarding recent travel? Some people recommend to wait for their request while others recommend sending them any updates before they request. So confused on this

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
if you have waited too long already, why not further 2 - 3 months more in this covid 19 period...there are many in the same boat
I'm also january 2019 applicant. We are in the same boat so don't lose hope every thing will be in their will be happen inshallah. I'm also worried we can't do anything without wait and pray may Allah help us

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Is it a good idea to update them regarding recent travel? Some people recommend to wait for their request while others recommend sending them any updates before they request. So confused on this
good idea to keep them updated with your visit.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
14 january applicant
Medical done 23 may 2019
Police certificate done in march 2019
Biometrics october 2019 .aor2 29 November 2019
Since then nothing
it seems your application was not completed accordingly at beginning ...may be that's a reason for too much late...check the time between 14 january and may 2019 for medical done

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
it seems your application was not completed accordingly at beginning ...may be that's a reason for too much late...check the time between 14 january and may 2019 for medical done
[/QUOno it's complete cause yesterday my husband called to the mp. And he said that every thing is normal my file is in London visa office due to covid19 files are in delay