+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
its been 11 months since my file moved to LVO.. i am on my breaking point... i really dont know how to cope up with this stress.. nothing's working...since june 2019 i have done so many wazeefa's but i dont know why i am not getting any news...please Allah forgive us for everything and please help us...

Ree98

Sep 5, 2020
its been 11 months since my file moved to LVO.. i am on my breaking point... i really dont know how to cope up with this stress.. nothing's working...since june 2019 i have done so many wazeefa's but i dont know why i am not getting any news...please Allah forgive us for everything and please help us...
Just keep praying and believing in Allah's plan and thats it

Reactions: riz7862

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
The time from march 18 till aug 03 shouldnt be counted LVO repo is ultra clear in processing pakistani/afghani applicnts files for these 2 regions 20% files are processed normally and 80% are passed through special chaan been :p.
Its not in our hands btr not to strees out on wat we cant handle or steer this is wat allah has plnd for us soo btr wait nd watch one should undrstand allah is the best planner

Reactions: riz7862

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
The time from march 18 till aug 03 shouldnt be counted LVO repo is ultra clear in processing pakistani/afghani applicnts files for these 2 regions 20% files are processed normally and 80% are passed through special chaan been :p.
Its not in our hands btr not to strees out on wat we cant handle or steer this is wat allah has plnd for us soo btr wait nd watch one should undrstand allah is the best planner
they always show an unjust distinction towards pakistanis..i dont know why they are discriminative against pakistanis...i know its their right to investigate because they are giving us chance to live in their country but they should treat every country like they treat us... i know that Allah is the best planner but i cant help it. so are you trying to say that it would take more 5,6 months for us to get PR :rolleyes: ... dont say that... i dont even want to think about that situation..its been 15 months since i met my husband and he cant come to pakistan because he has a job there..our 2nd anniversary is coming on 4th oct and its making me more sad...i hate long distance relationship and i am sure everybody does. lets see what happens

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Dont stress yourself and others,

Just imagine you are leaving soon and....
Try to enjoy the precious time with family, each and every moment, you may not get this time and chance often later..time is precious

Just change your focus from file to...
Try to learn some skills that you can invest in Canada to become more useful.
Try to discuss instead of fight ..what you can learn to get advantage in Canada

You really are short of time to do above things...

May Allah help you and all of us. Aameen

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Inland child newborn sponsor case

Submitted file: May 2019
AOR Sydney: July 19
Medicals: October 19
AOR2 London Office Dec 19
And after loooooong wait
Today got pre arrival email

Any idea how much time takes after pre arrival for a kid?
Child is in Canada already and dont know why sent pre arrival and not copr. Strange