+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
I was asked to submit my husband’s police certificate again as it expired. How can we get police certificate in Pakistan now due to COVID. Did they make any online options? Can anyone help me please

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I was asked to submit my husband’s police certificate again as it expired. How can we get police certificate in Pakistan now due to COVID. Did they make any online options? Can anyone help me please
There is no online services available as I know. If your husband living in Province Punjab then he should have to visit Police Khidmat Markaz personally and apply for the Police Character Certificate.

Reactions: Annao123

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
There is no online services available as I know. If your husband living in Province Punjab then he should have to visit Police Khidmat Markaz personally and apply for the Police Character Certificate.
Ok do you know approximately how long they take to process it?

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
I had a ghost update today and my background changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
FT to LVO: Nov 26, 2019
ADR: Feb 13, 2020
After that this is the only ghost update. Any ideas?

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
It never ends

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/22/boris-johnson-halts-the-uks-reopening-as-coronavirus-cases-surge.html

Boris Johnson says UK is at a ‘perilous turning point’ and tells people to work from home
The restrictions announced by the prime minister on Tuesday include:

• Hospitality businesses, such a pubs and restaurants, must provide table service only, and close by 10 p.m. from Thursday.
  • The use of face masks will be extended across a “range of areas.”
  • The number of people allowed to attend weddings has been reduced to 15.
  • People who can work from home, should do so.
  • Sports venues will not be able to reopen from Oct. 1.
people who can work from home should do so...... i think if they are using word should it means if people can or want to do work from home... if they cant they can work from offices... i dont think so they can close visa offices for whole year

EssoEsspee

Sep 22, 2020
The restrictions announced by the prime minister on Tuesday include:

• Hospitality businesses, such a pubs and restaurants, must provide table service only, and close by 10 p.m. from Thursday.
  • The use of face masks will be extended across a “range of areas.”
  • The number of people allowed to attend weddings has been reduced to 15.
  • People who can work from home, should do so.
  • Sports venues will not be able to reopen from Oct. 1.
people who can work from home should do so...... i think if they are using word should it means if people can or want to do work from home... if they cant they can work from offices... i dont think so they can close visa offices for whole year
Hope you’re right

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Waleed15467

Sep 22, 2020
hey, I am nearly a year and got bio.etrics request. September 31 will be full year. I asked counter in islamabad and said you'll get a call in one week to get your passport stamped is there any truth to that