+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
will not be fully closed but definitely it will decrease the immigration process further.
we dont have any choice... we want them to atleast work on our files it doesn't matter if they work with less people than usual.. so we will have hope that someday we will hear good news but if offices would fully close i really dont know how would i survive 6 or 8 more months without my husband.. i know how i spent 4 months of lockdown with zero hopes of getting any news and i am sure we all went through that traumatic situation... since july i spent my every single day full of excitement that may be today or tomorrow i will hear good news... if they are working it doesn't matter for me if they take 2 or 3 more months because atleast i know it will end soon but if everything will be closed i dont know what would happen to our mental health

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
canadian citizens are protesting on roads in canada but no one's hearing their voices... bro how can you say that canadian govt is trying to help us?
Because the parliment office dosent open until the 23rd of September. And once that office opens up then the decisions will.be made inshallah

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
canadian citizens are protesting on roads in canada but no one's hearing their voices... bro how can you say that canadian govt is trying to help us?
I don't think the situation may be changed in upcoming weeks, it will take 4 to 5 months because currently Canada Government is prioritizing the Express Entry and PNP Program Candidates, they are not showing any interest in Family reunification programme. A protest was also took place on August 08, 2020 but no outcome, fruitless. So guys, keep praying to Almighty Allah to help us and reunite us with our spouses as soon as possible.

Reactions: riz7862 and rrss13

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
i have read that article but there was nothing special in that... canadian govt will prioritize express entry and student visas because they can earn more from these visa programs
It literally says family reunification. That has nothing to do with student visas. And they have been doing express entry draws since March. So this article is relating to our applications. I get your frustrated with the process but please no need to be negative.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
I am may 30th, 2019 sponsor and i have applied for my wife.
I am canadian citizen. I did not receive any update since december 10, 2019 since i received AOR2.
Complete silence, but today i received mail (sept 22) for

1. updated original police certificate
2.Schedule A background declaration form
3. Communication proof (even though i submitted with my file)

Does anyone know what does this mean?
my medical has been expired but they did not request for a remedical.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I am may 30th, 2019 sponsor and i have applied for my wife.
I am canadian citizen. I did not receive any update since december 10, 2019 since i received AOR2.
Complete silence, but today i received mail (sept 22) for

1. updated original police certificate
2.Schedule A background declaration form
3. Communication proof (even though i submitted with my file)

Does anyone know what does this mean?
my medical has been expired but they did not request for a remedical.
was this email from London visa office?