+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
what type question they asked in interview
AOA, Kindly advise what type of question, we also have age difference , we have two children they are Canadian Citizen , I don't they will call us for Interview or not. They will call both for interview or only to my wife. I am in Canada .

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
I am also April 2019 applicant, AOR2 already received in jan 2020, After that no update,no idea when the LVO will start processing applications.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
sorry to hear ur story ... but something dont make sense ...
i have applied for myself and my family visas and have done some research work on canada immigration system ... to be honest they cannot drag the case so long without a valid reason .... each officer has performance reviews and they cannot drag the files without specific reason (except covid)
- did u ever request for CAIPS for ur permanent residency/ sponsorship to see what the actual comments from the officer is ?
- did you ever request CAIPS for your visit visa refusal ... they normally mention the exact reason ....
- if ur case is more than one year then for sure MP, CIC or others can interfere .... my friend case took more than 2 years and he called MP and immigration minister and they followed up on his case ... he had same attitude like u with CIC but they did give him PR and now he is canandian citizen.
- are there any red flags been highlighted by CIC ? it is not possible that CIC will be intentionally delaying ur case ....
:)

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
when did you submit the webform, and how quick was their reply to it?
i submitted in jun first reply was formal from IRCC agent.after one monthi received webform reply from LVO

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I have an interview too but they didn't give me the date yet March 13 i have received the mail that i need an interview ..April 2019 applicant
i m also april 2019 applicant.did u sent them webform.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
April 2019 applicant, AOR2 in Nov, Additional document in Jan 2020. no response since then. I applied TRV for my wife dated 10th July.
additional document means right of permanent residence fee right? if not did they asked you for right of permanent residence fee?

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
additional document means right of permanent residence fee right? if not did they asked you for right of permanent residence fee?
The permanent residence fee was paid along with the application in April 2019. additional doc means (ADR) updated police certificate, updated travel history etc.

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
sorry to hear ur story ... but something dont make sense ...
i have applied for myself and my family visas and have done some research work on canada immigration system ... to be honest they cannot drag the case so long without a valid reason .... each officer has performance reviews and they cannot drag the files without specific reason (except covid)
- did u ever request for CAIPS for ur permanent residency/ sponsorship to see what the actual comments from the officer is ?
- did you ever request CAIPS for your visit visa refusal ... they normally mention the exact reason ....
- if ur case is more than one year then for sure MP, CIC or others can interfere .... my friend case took more than 2 years and he called MP and immigration minister and they followed up on his case ... he had same attitude like u with CIC but they did give him PR and now he is canandian citizen.
- are there any red flags been highlighted by CIC ? it is not possible that CIC will be intentionally delaying ur case ....
How do you request for CAIPS?

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
APRIL 2018 applicant here
I am in similar situation as this brother whose case took 4 years. 4th of august was my 3rd anniversary and i have waited enough.
people like us need proper answer from CIC as to why our case take this long
Back in Nov 2019 i did my interview passed got the pre arrival then the last email was re-medical and COVID 19 hit since then total silence i send webform back in may and the reply was not satisfactory, then i filled the webform again a week before till now no reply i dont know why they are testing our patience so much ( my wife is a canadian Citizen and i am living in Afghanistan)
How do you Request For CAIPS?

Reactions: Feroz_mat

faipakistan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone
APRIL 2018 applicant here
I am in similar situation as this brother whose case took 4 years. 4th of august was my 3rd anniversary and i have waited enough.
people like us need proper answer from CIC as to why our case take this long
Back in Nov 2019 i did my interview passed got the pre arrival then the last email was re-medical and COVID 19 hit since then total silence i send webform back in may and the reply was not satisfactory, then i filled the webform again a week before till now no reply i dont know why they are testing our patience so much ( my wife is a canadian Citizen and i am living in Afghanistan)
How do you Request For CAIPS?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-caips-notes.72568/