+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
It's ok if they're closed due to COVID but the annoying thing is that they have no proper process of anything, you email them and they have no answer. I mean just tell us the deadline of things so people can count days or months but no answer is giving most of us depression.

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
It's ok if they're closed due to COVID but the annoying thing is that they have no proper process of anything, you email them and they have no answer. I mean just tell us the deadline of things so people can count days or months but no answer is giving most of us depression.
That's true I m tired now

Reactions: Ella 22

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I am 11 April 2019 applicant and Lvo haven't even started processing my application i don't know what the hell are they doing
i m also April 2019 applicant but nothing happen after 9 jan

Reactions: Ella 22

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Where does it say that? I read through it and there was no mention of anything like you suggested.
Last week, they were joined by select employees from Sydney and Vancouver who resumed key business activities. Additional employees from the National Capital Region will return to their worksite this week.

They are mentioning that additional employees will come to work this week (Basically this was posted on July 13). And it also mentions some are happy to come back and some arent. So it is possible that most of the staff started working now. Its not only the limited staff anymore.
When we received a reply from LVO they always say that "We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs,"
Two people on this forum received an update on file transfer from LVO. I think this is a positive sign and the fact that more staff are working now

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Last week, they were joined by select employees from Sydney and Vancouver who resumed key business activities. Additional employees from the National Capital Region will return to their worksite this week.

They are mentioning that additional employees will come to work this week (Basically this was posted on July 13). And it also mentions some are happy to come back and some arent. So it is possible that most of the staff started working now. Its not only the limited staff anymore.
When we received a reply from LVO they always say that "We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs,"
Two people on this forum received an update on file transfer from LVO. I think this is a positive sign and the fact that more staff are working now
National Capital Region = Ottawa

There is a CPC in Ottawa as well that deals with study, visitor, work permit etc processing.

Beside most of our applications are stuck in the London Visa Office, which has not been mentioned in this notification.

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Yes eligibility (I know for certain this is) and security (I’m pretty sure I was told criminality was as the last step before getting the DM so I’m pretty sure this is good to go) are passed as well.
Hoping for some good news in the next couple weeks.
nope.. security chks is last step so background chks consist of criminality chks n security chks if u chk ur gckey acct it says background chks in process since the day u got Aor1 n criminality gets done at cpc sydney office mostly now n then after ur file transfers to london they process principal applicants eligibility n security chks n for some it can even take a year or more like ppl wait the most for security chks ...u can also order gcms notes n it will give u a break down what has started n what has been passed

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
that is Aor2 from london visa office.. file transfer email comes from sydney cpc
Ok nothing that shows Sydney is working.
Well at least there wont be a backlog at VOs (or less backlog) when Sydney processing begins thousands of apps God knows when.