+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
It's unfair with those applicants who are near to complete the one year timeline and they didn't even get the AoR2 yet. I am August 09, 2019 applicant, my file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and no AoR2 even no change at ECAS. I have just 22 days remaining to cross the one year timeline but i have seen that the applicants, who are in 6th & 7th month of process, have gotten the response from LVO (AoR2). I hate this discrimination because I have the emotions too, desperately waiting to meet my spouse. but believe me, today I have lost the patience. Totally fed up.
my file transfr took 9 months nd aor2 took 1 extra month in total 10 month
march 2019 applicnt last update i hv on my file is ADR on jan 6 sameday wen aor2 was e-maild. atleast ur file was transfrd btwn 5-6 months LVO operate on the directives of cic until this pandamic aint in cntrol things will be messd up like this its been 17 months fr me yet no other option rathr dn sabr

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
It's unfair with those applicants who are near to complete the one year timeline and they didn't even get the AoR2 yet. I am August 09, 2019 applicant, my file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and no AoR2 even no change at ECAS. I have just 22 days remaining to cross the one year timeline but i have seen that the applicants, who are in 6th & 7th month of process, have gotten the response from LVO (AoR2). I hate this discrimination because I have the emotions too, desperately waiting to meet my spouse. but believe me, today I have lost the patience. Totally fed up.
I have seen you post a couple times and I think it’s time to ease your emotions a bit finally.
To my knowledge, not everyone will get communication in regards to AOR2 so it’s very possible you skipped over that and made progress over time. What lines do you have for your ECAS? Also have you tried to contact your MP and ask them to do an inquiry for you. It’s very helpful in knowing what’s going on. I did it for my wife and my dad’s wife applications. I know that for my wife we are on the last step either being DM or request for interview since criminality is passed as of May 27. My dads wife had no progress since December 2019 when London received the application. No progress was made. This was all found out through doing an inquiry through the MP in my area. I highly recommend it for you.

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hey
These form specifically designed/retrieved for spousal sponsorship that doesn’t mean you are waived to not clarify details into the form.
what’s the harm if sponsor has any details or travel history they can be filled.
Your choice.
I said what I was told by CIC.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I have seen you post a couple times and I think it’s time to ease your emotions a bit finally.
To my knowledge, not everyone will get communication in regards to AOR2 so it’s very possible you skipped over that and made progress over time. What lines do you have for your ECAS? Also have you tried to contact your MP and ask them to do an inquiry for you. It’s very helpful in knowing what’s going on. I did it for my wife and my dad’s wife applications. I know that for my wife we are on the last step either being DM or request for interview since criminality is passed as of May 27. My dads wife had no progress since December 2019 when London received the application. No progress was made. This was all found out through doing an inquiry through the MP in my area. I highly recommend it for you.
My ECAS status of applicant side shows only 3 points.

1. We have received Permanent Residence Application on ..............
2. We have sent Mr...................... Medical Instructions on................
3. Medical Results have been received.

The status on ECAS shows that the LVO didn't acknowledge the receipt of my case and I didn't get my AoR2 yet. Secondly, I am also considering the same point to contact my local MP and enquire about the case. But to be honest, It's almost 6 months since the file moved to LVO, they they should have started the work on my application.

Dec 7, 2017
2. We have sent Mr...................... Medical Instructions on................
The status on ECAS shows that the LVO didn't acknowledge the receipt of my case and I didn't get my AoR2 yet. Secondly, I am also considering the same point to contact my local MP and enquire about the case. But to be honest, It's almost 6 months since the file moved to LVO, they they should have started the work on my application.

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019

Everybody is waiting not just you remember corona

Reactions: ukncanada89

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
criminality gets done quicker mostly at early stage now before even file goes to london visa office.. is ur eligibility n security passed as well?

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019

our file was transferee dec 6 n Aor2 dec 11 still no progress ..eligibility have not even started we e may 2019 applicant so u r not alone

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I have seen a few people receiving updates after a long silence since mid march. Mostly AOR2. What I want to know is that people who have received such updates, have you been notified if your file transfer to London? I have heard that more recently applied cases are being processed within Canada. I want to know if there is any merit to this piece of information.
Thanks
dont think so.. cpc sydney office is not even issuing AOR for inland or outland applicants its been almost 4 months

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Oh sad. But dont get upset. U did not hear anything doesnot means they put ur file aside. Be hopeful. U might get direct pp request.

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
criminality gets done quicker mostly at early stage now before even file goes to london visa office.. is ur eligibility n security passed as well?
Yes eligibility (I know for certain this is) and security (I’m pretty sure I was told criminality was as the last step before getting the DM so I’m pretty sure this is good to go) are passed as well.
Hoping for some good news in the next couple weeks.

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
Bro I m may 2019 applicant and I understand the hard time we going through relax it's just not you it's everyone who are suffering