+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
T
At LVO they process everything that has to do with the principle applicant and nothing about the sponsor. For the sponsor processing, all that is done in Sydney, Nova Scotia or within Canada depending on which type of application you have submitted first then sent off to LVO for the principle applicant to get scrutinized.
Thank you
This means the principal applicants application or plea , medical , biometrics nothing is even seen in Canada and the application is just forwarded without even reading it ?? If I am spouse of a Canadian will they atleast look at my application and file and if satisfied then forward or would they forward my application without principal applicant details ? I assume that they do look into the details and send it with comments to be further scrutinised at lvo , kindly correct me if I am wrong ??
Many thanks n regards

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
This means the principal applicants application or plea , medical , biometrics nothing is even seen in Canada and the application is just forwarded without even reading it ?? If I am spouse of a Canadian will they atleast look at my application and file and if satisfied then forward or would they forward my application without principal applicant details ? I assume that they do look into the details and send it with comments to be further scrutinised at lvo , kindly correct me if I am wrong ??
Many thanks n regards

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Many thanks n regards
Waiting for a reply please

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Waiting for a reply please
In Canada, IRCC only checks the eligibility of sponcer and once they determine that the person is eligible to sponcer a spouse you will get an email (at least I did) and once your file is transfered to London office they only deal with the application like background check and requesting additional doc.

Reactions: KATHIA08

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
In Canada, IRCC only checks the eligibility of sponcer and once they determine that the person is eligible to sponcer a spouse you will get an email (at least I did) and once your file is transfered to London office they only deal with the application like background check and requesting additional doc.
Yes that’s correct so did I
But just wanted to SK if they do go through the principal applicants documents and application request also or just the sponsor paper ??

Reactions: KATHIA08

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Yes that’s correct so did I
But just wanted to SK if they do go through the principal applicants documents and application request also or just the sponsor paper ??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
All these are speculations that VFS London has nothing to do with the Pakistani applications, then why CPC Sydney sent our files to London, they should have sent these to VFS Pakistan. As i know VFS Pakistan is closed for in-person appearances, they are providing the essential services as the LVO provided before. Please don't loose the hope, In Sha Allah we all get the updates very soon may be this week or in the next week. so wait is going to be over.
Any news on your AOR 2??

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I am checking my ECAS and GCKey 5 to 10 times daily, but still no signs of AoR2 yet. May be during the next week I will get it. In Sha Allah
Yes inshaAllah as now they have finally started working on applications , I heard at lvo they take 6 months to atleast scrutinise the principal applicant application and lot of time has been at a stand still due to covid

Saadi007

Jul 16, 2018
I applied for the spousal immigration last year in march 2019. Still the process is due. Can anyone please tell me of the offices in UK are up and running because i have not received any news from my consultant or the UK offices!