AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
All these are speculations that VFS London has nothing to do with the Pakistani applications, then why CPC Sydney sent our files to London, they should have sent these to VFS Pakistan. As i know VFS Pakistan is closed for in-person appearances, they are providing the essential services as the LVO provided before. Please don't loose the hope, In Sha Allah we all get the updates very soon may be this week or in the next week. so wait is going to be over.
VFS SERVICES are just a point of collecting document or biometric. Nothing more than that. Everything goes through respective consulate or Canadian high commission /Visa office assigned to your application.

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Can we order gcms notes if we are under the 12 month processing time for our application
i m on still 15 months so can i order gcms?

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, what happens if we have a sponsorship the wife outside of Canada and comes with visit with TRV and stay canada having an sponsorship process outside? Does anyone have any opinion if it can be changed while in Canada with TRV?

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
All these are speculations that VFS London has nothing to do with the Pakistani applications, then why CPC Sydney sent our files to London, they should have sent these to VFS Pakistan. As i know VFS Pakistan is closed for in-person appearances, they are providing the essential services as the LVO provided before. Please don't loose the hope, In Sha Allah we all get the updates very soon may be this week or in the next week. so wait is going to be over.
Yes I agree inshaAllah we will

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

For supplementary travel information does the sponsor has to provide the travel history?

if not then why they have mentioned it in the form?
It doesn't say Sponsor.it says spouse.if applicant and spouse both applying then both will fill

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I am applying for a visit visa on behalf of my wife. What is a good length of stay to state in the application? Also, my wife doesn't have any assets or job. Should i be transferring money to her bank account and if so how much?
You don't need to transfer to her.you can write a letter that you will finance this visit and include your 4 months bank statement

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
It doesn't say Sponsor.it says spouse.if applicant and spouse both applying then both will fill
Hey
These form specifically designed/retrieved for spousal sponsorship that doesn’t mean you are waived to not clarify details into the form.
what’s the harm if sponsor has any details or travel history they can be filled.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Files are transferred to High Commission of Canada in United kingdom not in visa application center in United kingdom.
Visa application center will resume their work from today, but not confirmed about high commission of Canada in united kingdom would resume their work on spousal application.
Exactly, CIC sends our applications to Canadian High Commission UK not to VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK.
Immigration Section / Visa Section of Canadian High Commission UK. works on Pakistani applications, not VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK.
It's nothing to do with VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK. they are just like Visa Application Centers Pakistan, who receives and forwards all docs / Info to High Commission Islamabad.
Regarding Canadian High Commission in UK working or not, yes they have resumed their work, probably not at full flash but somehow they have resumed work.
The actual problem or hurdle is VISA APPLICATION CENTERS in Pakistan, they are closed until September 30th. it's sad,
Covid 19 infected cases are still are sky rocketing in Pakistan.
It all depends how this situation is Pakistan settles.
UAE and in some other countries all these VISA APPLICATION CENTERS have started work but in Pakistan, SAD NEWS, not opened up yet.

Just need Pray, InshaAllah Allah Pak will do his best for all of us.
Allah Kareem

Reactions: CanadianOmeezy

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Exactly, CIC sends our applications to Canadian High Commission UK not to VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK.
Immigration Section / Visa Section of Canadian High Commission UK. works on Pakistani applications, not VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK.
It's nothing to do with VISA APPLICATION CENTERS UK. they are just like Visa Application Centers Pakistan, who receives and forwards all docs / Info to High Commission Islamabad.
Regarding Canadian High Commission in UK working or not, yes they have resumed their work, probably not at full flash but somehow they have resumed work.
The actual problem or hurdle is VISA APPLICATION CENTERS in Pakistan, they are closed until September 30th. it's sad,
Covid 19 infected cases are still are sky rocketing in Pakistan.
It all depends how this situation is Pakistan settles.
UAE and in some other countries all these VISA APPLICATION CENTERS have started work but in Pakistan, SAD NEWS, not opened up yet.

Just need Pray, InshaAllah Allah Pak will do his best for all of us.
Allah Kareem
If you are going to make claims, have evidence or proof to back you up. Also look at what others have indicated.
Someone just earlier said someone on another thread had an ADR sent to them the exact FIRST day that LVO was reopened (July 14). Now I ask you, do you truly believe that is just a coincidence? I think not. LVO and them being open is what matters and now that they are reopened even if just Tuesday and Thursdays for now, progress can finally be made.

And to address the courier and Pakistan locations still being closed. That doesn’t mean you can’t have services done. I’m sure courier is still being used and passports are still being given and taken back using those couriers even if people can’t physically go there currently. There was a post on the last page near the bottom that mentioned couriers are being used to transmit passports which were provided before the pandemic happened.

Reactions: A.Syed1

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Can anybody please help me with a question that’s in my mind ,
I just wanted to ask if our file is transfered to lvo do the IRCC check the application and approve the principal applicants authencity also or they just check the sponsor eligibility and sends the file ahead for further scrutiny ??
I mean do the Canadian immigration approve the complete file and send it forward to lvo or they just check their sponsor , or do they check documents of the principal applicant also plz help and let me know if anybody knows
Thanks n regards

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I just wanted to ask if our file is transfered to lvo do the IRCC check the application and approve the principal applicants authencity also or they just check the sponsor eligibility and sends the file ahead for further scrutiny ??
I mean do the Canadian immigration approve the complete file and send it forward to lvo or they just check their sponsor , or do they check documents of the principal applicant also plz help and let me know if anybody knows
Thanks n regards
???? Anybody with a reply please

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
Thanks n regards
At LVO they process everything that has to do with the principle applicant and nothing about the sponsor. For the sponsor processing, all that is done in Sydney, Nova Scotia or within Canada depending on which type of application you have submitted first then sent off to LVO for the principle applicant to get scrutinized.