+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
May be I am wrong, but as I know the expiry period of medical is one year. I gave my medical on December 05, 2019 and Passed on December 11, 2019. So I very much in hope that everything will be done before December 2020. In Sha Allah
Your application will be processed before the expiry of your medical inshaAllah

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Canadian embassy and vfs Pakistan is opening on the 31stvof July and all documentations can be done received from lvo after the 31stvof July , Canadian embassy is not shut until 30th September 2020.
the helpline number is
‭0344 1556489‬ to call and inquire
Pakistan
Since When Canadian Embassy and VFS Pakistan also doing RENT A CAR business??? :rolleyes: DON'T SCAM PEOPLE

OFFICIAL CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION, ISLAMABAD HELPLINE : +92-51-208-6000
OFFICIAL VFS PAKISTAN HELPLINE : +92-51-8439344

Reactions: Sanakaisr

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Seriously
This is the number given by a friend who spoke to someone there maybe it’s a typo
Then your friend is getting scammed. This is not an official number. It's a cellphone number of some dude who's pretending to be from Canadian Immigration.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello everyone,

For supplementary travel information does the sponsor has to provide the travel history?

if not then why they have mentioned it in the form?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I'm also waiting for an interview date from last 4 months but they didn't give me the date they just said i need an interview
what is ur timeline?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
I thought you got an email from LVO. Do you have a lawyer? Because they dont give out information to people without representatives.
no dont have lawyer

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
If the cic web changes status to application received from in process can anybody help and tell me what does this mean please
AOR 2

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello everyone,

For supplementary travel information does the sponsor has to provide the travel history?

if not then why they have mentioned it in the form?
Can anyone help with the above question?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Would you tell if Vfs really open on 14 July; how it would impact anyone who is already waiting for PPR have passed their AOR2 stage. would it only effect people in UK or rest of countries whose file goes to LVO including Pakistan.
Thanks
VFS offices in UK does not have anything to do with applicants from Pakistan....they only deal with uk residents.

For people in Pakistan, they would need VFS in Isb, Lahore and Khi to be open (which I doubt right now).
Even if CHC-London opened and processes applications, you still need to depend on the CHC-Islamabad to be open and process/issue Visas and COPR.
If the CHC in Islamabad remains closed, nothing will get done until they reopen and start finalizing files.

I hate to say it but expect double processing times due to this worldwide mess from covid. The limited Flights operating everywhere are VERY expensive too
Stay safe and it would be better to have your spouses visit and/or stay with you in Pak to help manage LONG wait times....spend time together there.
Covid has screwed up everything worldwide, better pack lots more patience, or dare I say, even prepare/look for alternates to Canada.
It's easy to say this but it will help you to be prepared for this long wait......

Pak applicants already had the worst processing time of +1yr even before covid.
Now it would be even worse.

Reactions: Wahedi