+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
your spouse didn't visit for 30 months? any reason if you don't mind me asking.
She is currently working there on her own thats why we couldnt visit beside that we thought our case will be processed within 12 months then we are like ok 15 month then 2 years then 2.5 we kept waiting with a hope tht we will get the Visa and see eachother the wait is killing us but we have SABR hopefully we hear something by end of July or else i will apply for TRV anyone here know about TRV...

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
Look at U.S, Australia, New Zealand or U.K. they process spousal visa in less than 10 months shame on you Canada. All Canada think is money and fees. The don’t give damn about the rest. Shame and shame. Wish i didn’t get married with someone from Canada.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
29 days remaining on GCKey, but haven't received the AoR2, even status on ECAS didn't change too. I am stuck at file moved to LVO since January 13, 2020. After that, complete silence. I don't know when i will receive the next update and how long i will have to wait further to complete this painful visa processing. Fed up

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
29 days remaining on GCKey, but haven't received the AoR2, even status on ECAS didn't change too. I am stuck at file moved to LVO since January 13, 2020. After that, complete silence. I don't know when i will receive the next update and how long i will have to wait further to complete this painful visa processing. Fed up
I can totally understand , it’s so frustrating rather heart breaking , but keep your spirits high as there are massive delays due to covid .
Prayers and well wishes for u
Regards

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
hey

after submitting my family class me(PA) and my wife(Sponsor) traveled to UAE to meetup, is it necessary or beneficial to update IRCC ?

pomtreee

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Look at U.S, Australia, New Zealand or U.K. they process spousal visa in less than 10 months shame on you Canada. All Canada think is money and fees. The don’t give damn about the rest. Shame and shame. Wish i didn’t get married with someone from Canada.
No,
Currently every where the same situation.
Still Canada is No1

Reactions: Malikhk

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I'm in similar situation as you, my GCKey showing 11 days to be complete, and the transfer was made to LVO on January 21 and i didn't even received any AOR2. ECAS says in process from day one until now, under details 3 lines when app was received, medical letter send out, and medical result received that's it. I email LVO around March for statue, they replied back If your file has been transferred to our London office and you are enquiring whether it has been received, please note that we are unable to confirm receipt at this time due to reduced operational capacity. Please rest assured that our team will send an acknowledgement of receipt as soon as normal operations resume. Also another issue is lets say even if everything gets completed Islamabad visa office is closed until 30 September. Very stressful situation.
I got the same replies from the LVO too when I enquired about the receipt of my file at LVO. And one thing is obvious that we will not get DM and PPR before December 2020 because they will clear the backlogs of March to July 2020 first. So there must the delay of 4 to 5 months in our case. but i still say that Allah swt knows the best. may be the things will be moved to our favour.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Yes inshalla i hope so, because if it passes dec the medical will expire. Let's see what happens god is greater
May be I am wrong, but as I know the expiry period of medical is one year. I gave my medical on December 05, 2019 and Passed on December 11, 2019. So I very much in hope that everything will be done before December 2020. In Sha Allah

Reactions: seahowk

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Good news! :D.... the wait for those waiting for ppr will be over soon.... LVO vfs will open on the 14th of July
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gbr/en/can/news/reopen-notice
Would you tell if Vfs really open on 14 July; how it would impact anyone who is already waiting for PPR have passed their AOR2 stage. would it only effect people in UK or rest of countries whose file goes to LVO including Pakistan.
Thanks

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
I got the same replies from the LVO too when I enquired about the receipt of my file at LVO. And one thing is obvious that we will not get DM and PPR before December 2020 because they will clear the backlogs of March to July 2020 first. So there must the delay of 4 to 5 months in our case. but i still say that Allah swt knows the best. may be the things will be moved to our favour.
Yes I agree the back logs will be cleared first , lots of DM are pending with no PPR , it’s a long wait and patience , jaisay Allah ka hukum hoga everything will be sorted InahaAllah, I guess there is a time allocated for us by Allah and nothing happens before that only dua can help us keep the calm

Reactions: Wahedi

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Yes I agree the back logs will be cleared first , lots of DM are pending with no PPR , it’s a long wait and patience , jaisay Allah ka hukum hoga everything will be sorted InahaAllah, I guess there is a time allocated for us by Allah and nothing happens before that only dua can help us keep the calm
Obviously, Allah SWT knows the best for us

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Canadian embassy and vfs Pakistan is opening on the 31stvof July and all documentations can be done received from lvo after the 31stvof July , Canadian embassy is not shut until 30th September 2020.
the helpline number is
‭0344 1556489‬ to call and inquire
Pakistan

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Would you tell if Vfs really open on 14 July; how it would impact anyone who is already waiting for PPR have passed their AOR2 stage. would it only effect people in UK or rest of countries whose file goes to LVO including Pakistan.
Thanks
Vfs pakiatan is alao opening on the 31stvof of July so visa stamping and processing through the London visa office to islamabad will become easier inshaAllah

Reactions: Kz_hasn