+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
They said they are putting it on hold till the travel restrictions have been lifted up
How did you ended up getting the visa like Did you get any other update after that hold letter or did you correspond with them with your specific situation? Sorry just trying to get more info so my spouse can apply for myself. Thank you, I do appreciate your input.

Last edited:

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
How did you ended up getting the visa like Did you get any other update after that hold letter or did you correspond with them with your specific situation? Sorry just trying to get more info so my spouse can apply for myself. Thank you, I do appreciate your input.
I called the MP’s office and made them aware of my situation, i also sent them webforms, they replied it very well and granted me visa

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Any idea when would lvo start processing the applications again I checked with my immigration lawyer in Canada she said it’s only delays and delays and the one year process can be 24 months now , was wondering how will they cope with so much of backlog and with new applications being applied in hundreds on daily basis . Also my sisters son got his student visa stamped and processed means the IRCC is working only lvo people resting and chilling

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Any idea when would lvo start processing the applications again I checked with my immigration lawyer in Canada she said it’s only delays and delays and the one year process can be 24 months now , was wondering how will they cope with so much of backlog and with new applications being applied in hundreds on daily basis . Also my sisters son got his student visa stamped and processed means the IRCC is working only lvo people resting and chilling
if another new virus entered at the end of this year then what will happen at LVO ? then back to .......

Reactions: Afreen hamza

mashalkhan

Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone.

Since spousal sponsorship is taking too long now and we don't know when the process will resume again, is it better to apply for TRV? are people actually getting their TRV's accepted quickly?

Please let me know if anyone recommends this option.

Thanks.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone.

Since spousal sponsorship is taking too long now and we don't know when the process will resume again, is it better to apply for TRV? are people actually getting their TRV's accepted quickly?

Please let me know if anyone recommends this option.

Thanks.
Trv process not improved chances, unless your sponsor is an essential worker in Canada. (Armed forces, nurse, sanitizer manufacturer CEO, etc)

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
This is really frustrating, I am December 2018 applicant and still waiting. They requested 2nd medical in March 2020 and after that nothing.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello everyone,

If Nikkah Nama's English translation is done by Notary public then Affidavit is required or not? and the Notary public will certify the Urdu copy right?

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hi,

Do they require original receipts for western union money transfers or photocopy is fine?

if photocopy is fine then should it be attested by notary public?

please advise from experience.

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hey
You can provide something from 2nd and 3rd category.
You will have to send some money to your wife or she can send you and attach the receipts. We personally attached moneygram receipts as proof of financial support. Also attach receipts of any shopping you did together after your marriage.
For the second proof you can change your relationship on social media such as Facebook. You make your relationship public by tagging each other as husband and wife. We also got our family members (parents or siblings) who attended the wedding to write letters to CIC saying that they attended the wedding on whatever date and it happened with their knowledge. Then they sign the letter with hand and attach that with your file.
Good luck!
Hi,

Do they require original receipts for western union money transfers or photocopy is fine?

if the photocopy is fine then should it be attested by notary public?

please advise from experience.