AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Can anyone help me regarding the current status of my application. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020, after that no update, no AoR2 has received uptil now. My Status line (2nd line) on ECAS hasn't been changed and Last update on GCKey shows "You Have Passed the Medical Exam" beside this they also stated that we are processing your application. Now my question is may I consider the line "We are processing your application" as AoR2 or I still have to wait for AoR2?
They will add another line saying ( we sent acknowledgement receipt...) into the principal applicant Case status if that’s you in your situation it falls into (permanent residence) tab in ECAS.

Reactions: pomtreee

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
To whom it may concern

Please must browse this link, it will provide complete guidelines to those their application has already been approved and got visa, planning to travel to Canada
Or it's for those their case was about to decide and waiting for PPR, like I am the one who was anxious waiting for PPR but stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Everything from Allah, we all need patience and stay optimistic, InshaAllah

Allah Kareem

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved-before

If we already approved your permanent resident application
Permanent residence applications approved on or before March 18, 2020
If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, but you couldn't get chance to travel to Canada yet, you’re exempt from the travel restriction measures.

Landing appointments will be held by telephone, if possible
We cancelled all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020. All landing appointments will be done by telephone whenever possible. Otherwise, we’ll reschedule them for later.

We’ll contact you by email to let you know when your phone appointment will be. Use the Web form if you need to update your contact information.

Approved permanent resident applicants with expired or expiring documents
If we already approved your permanent resident application but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, use the Web form to tell us why you can’t travel.

Once it’s possible for you to travel, use the Web form to let us know so we can tell you what to do next.

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Biometrics deadline extended to 90 days
Even though your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you must complete this step in 30 days, we’ll automatically give you 90 days. You won’t need a new BIL.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
This is a response from my MP in Toronto. Their office is closed until further notice but he responded the following

“... We ask for your understanding that due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, IRCC is currently operating with critical staff to assist with urgent matters only. We will continue to monitor IRCC’s update and should be able to assist you further once IRCC returns to normal operation...”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.html
Great job who shared this link. Thank you

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
my file got moved to lvo on 2nd march, The reason of transfer is eligibility, i want to ask do everyone receive the same reason for file move to LVO??

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hey guys

did anyone receive pre - arrival today?
Thanks

ahsin1

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
My file was moved to London VO March 13th so far no reply. Outland sponsorship from Pakistan. Here is my time line

Feb 03 2020 File delivered by Courier
Feb 11 AOR
Feb 15 Sponsor approval
Feb 20th Biometrics request
Feb 21st Medical Request
March 2nd Biometrics & Medical Completed
March 13th File sent to London VO.

crude101

Oct 23, 2015
Hello. I am really confused as to what to do. I will write the entire story and will be obliged if someone guides me authentically here.

Me, my wife and my 1st daughter landed in canada after in August 2015. We stayed in Canada got our PRCs and came back to pakistan. And then we could not make it back again due to family circumstances and my wife's education. Not PRCs for all three of us expire in November 2020. We only spent 4 months and canada and could not meet the time which we had to do. Now I have a 2and daughter born who is not a Canadian PR officially. Now this is what my consultant is saying

I shud alone land back in Canada in June (with 5 months of prc remaining and completing only 4 months of residency time). I shud sponsor my new born from there and it will take about a year. My question is what's the risk for me ? Considering that the new born gets the sponsorship approved, what about my wife and the elder daughter (their PRC will also expire in november, will they have to be sponsored again ? For a landing Visa)

What are the risks here for me. Shall I make a move ?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
My file was moved to London VO March 13th so far no reply. Outland sponsorship from Pakistan. Here is my time line

Feb 03 2020 File delivered by Courier
Feb 11 AOR
Feb 15 Sponsor approval
Feb 20th Biometrics request
Feb 21st Medical Request
March 2nd Biometrics & Medical Completed
March 13th File sent to London VO.
Omg are you kidding? Your file got moved to london VO within one and half months??

Reactions: SahilAasi