App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
It is so sad that we all are going through tough time and even the world is suffering .... and we r suffering due to not having our spouses beside us and in this tough time that gives more stress to us ... I waited whole year for my husbands visa now so he got it on March 20 he is stuck in India and there’s no way to make it his visa will get expire in May 12 :( I really wish he could
Make it before that and may Allah reunite us with our spouses in sha allah

Reactions: rrss13

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
It is so sad that we all are going through tough time and even the world is suffering .... and we r suffering due to not having our spouses beside us and in this tough time that gives more stress to us ... I waited whole year for my husbands visa now so he got it on March 20 he is stuck in India and there’s no way to make it his visa will get expire in May 12 :( I really wish he could
insha ALLAH

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Can anyone help me regarding the current status of my application. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020, after that no update, no AoR2 has received uptil now. My Status line (2nd line) on ECAS hasn't been changed and Last update on GCKey shows "You Have Passed the Medical Exam" beside this they also stated that we are processing your application. Now my question is may I consider the line "We are processing your application" as AoR2 or I still have to wait for AoR2?
My situation is exactly like yours.same lines I see on ecas and gc key.

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
My file was moved to London VO March 13th so far no reply. Outland sponsorship from Pakistan. Here is my time line

Feb 03 2020 File delivered by Courier
Feb 11 AOR
Feb 15 Sponsor approval
Feb 20th Biometrics request
Feb 21st Medical Request
March 2nd Biometrics & Medical Completed
March 13th File sent to London VO.
I have not seen any file moving that quick.
No idea about your situation

Reactions: linaaaa

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Aameen

Reactions: Farahnaz11

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Your visa wont expire definitely they will give you an extra time as they are giving for biometrics and medical submission or even for documents submission

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
a

m asking since when it says app received from day one you submitted you app or when it get moved to LVO??
I sent my application on August 06 2019, which was received by CPC Sydney on August 09, 2019. They sent me AoR1 on October 18, 2019 and on that day by using UCI and Application Number, I have accessed on ECAS where they mentioned that We have received your Application on August 09, 2019. After completing Biometric and Medical, my file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney via Email. Since then no update on ECAS and GCKey.

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I sent my application on August 06 2019, which was received by CPC Sydney on August 09, 2019. They sent me AoR1 on October 18, 2019 and on that day by using UCI and Application Number, I have accessed on ECAS where they mentioned that We have received your Application on August 09, 2019. After completing Biometric and Medical, my file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney via Email. Since then no update on ECAS and GCKey.
"Application Received" on ecas is your Aor2