April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I have citizenship..

They might deny for PR because it's not stated explicity in the exception

Confirm with the airline before hand
I am a citizen so means my husband who is pr could come ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi guys,

I need to apply for my wife need information about the process and all required documents

thanks

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
Send my application in sep 18 get file number in nov send to do my medical Jan4 ask for finger print from country on birth March 10.
but my country of birth is on lockdown it to 6 day before my application get to my country instead of two. And now I have to wait 14 days to see if the office will be open .
And also can anyone tell me what will happen next . I also did do a police clearance from within Canada send in with my application to CIC

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
From which airline did you fly? Plus your spouse has PR too?
PIA

I just got Nikkahfied on 14 March now will apply for her PR want to know the process and what documents are required ?

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
I can't do it before 90 days? That will delay the case atleast 90 days. I am sure they would have uploaded the result on emedical by now, why won't they?
It was an ordinary cough, like seasonal, I thought it won't be a problem, and it has done 3 months damage.

Regards
They'll give you e-report if they submitted it or confirmation.. Ask if they submitted it.worst case raise a webform to LVO to confirm the extension

Skyslay

Jul 27, 2019
I was ask for finger print from country of birth on the 10 I pay for two days shipping and it take six days to get to my country of birth . my package was delay in USA now the office is close in my country for 14 day no way will I get it back to send it in for the 9 of next month what do I do anyone, I have also summit a finger from with in Canada as I have been in the country from 2013 and never leave.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next step is decision made then passport request
Depends a day to months but some people get it sooner so in sha allah they will recieve it soon
So I checked ECAS and under Permanent Residence Application Status it says Decision Made. When I click Decision Made there is nothing new listed there and it doesn't show if they approved or rejected the file. He did get the Invitation to Pre-arrival services on March 17, 2020 though.

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
So I checked ECAS and under Permanent Residence Application Status it says Decision Made. When I click Decision Made there is nothing new listed there and it doesn't show if they approved or rejected the file. He did get the Invitation to Pre-arrival services on March 17, 2020 though.
Next step will be passport request

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Give it a day or two, you should get a notification by then. Must be PPR!!

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
PIA

I just got Nikkahfied on 14 March now will apply for her PR want to know the process and what documents are required ?
Oh that means i can travel too because my husband has PR and he sponsored me and i’ll get pr when i land.
i’m not sure if you can after nikkah as in they ask for other functions pictures too at times