App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Thank u dear and mine exactly took one year 10 days at the end everything was quicker so in sha allah I pray u hear soon don’t lose hope
In my case, 4 and a half month still remains to reach the one year mark. LVO took more than 2 months for only AoR2, and still wait is not over. So I have made my mind that it's gonna processing may take one year time for sure.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I mean look at me and some other applicants was waiting for an year for an update they didn’t even ask for any additional info but still it took them one freaking year to finalized I was scared like u I thought maybe it could go beyond one year and they will ask for additional and so on so on ... but glad at least it’s done in one year I pray after aor 2 it goes faster for u and even get dm before the one year mark Insha allah

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
In my case, 4 and a half month still remains to reach the one year mark. LVO took more than 2 months for only AoR2, and still wait is not over. So I have made my mind that it's gonna processing may take one year time for sure.
Yeah I mean look at me and some other applicants was waiting for an year for an update they didn’t even ask for any additional info but still it took them one freaking year to finalized I was scared like u I thought maybe it could go beyond one year and they will ask for additional and so on so on ... but glad at least it’s done in one year I pray after aor 2 it goes faster for u and even get dm before the one year mark Insha allah
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I hope that things will go faster after AoR2. In Sha Allah

Reactions: Farahnaz11

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
I’m in pakistan now and I booked my ticket for 23march to travel to Afghanistan, and I can’t come again because borders are close what should I do?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I’m in pakistan now and I booked my ticket for 23march to travel to Afghanistan, and I can’t come again because borders are close what should I do?
Okay so here’s the think my husband was in India already so when afghanistan banned tithe travel to India
He got his visa and he is traveling directly to Canada instead of going back to Afghanistan since situation is tough right
So I suggest u should stay there for a while cUz after pre arrival next come decision made in ecas then ppr but it can take days to months after pre arrival am not sure when u will be receiving it

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I am the husband :)

meray pass PR tha 14 March ko Nikkah howa hai and I came back on 18th March

ik question hain.kya ap ka husband Canada main travel ban restrictions sy pehlia land hua tha ya bad main. cause travel ban Wednesday ko 11;59am ko start hua.
second ya ka ap ka husband ka pass PR card tha ya COPR; conformation of permanent residence paper.
please kindly in questions ka answer kr dia.
thank you

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
due to Corona there was only one function :)

what other documents are required other than Nikkah nama and pictures ?

app wife ka ID card pay name be change kerna hai ?

Oh that means i can travel too because my husband has PR and he sponsored me and i’ll get pr when i land.
i’m not sure if you can after nikkah as in they ask for other functions pictures too at times

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi everyone. I was in Pakistan, got married in first week of March and returned to Canada just yesterday. I have been studying the forms and requirements for the Spousal Sponsorship for the past 2 to 3 weeks now, i was successful in gathering most of the documents while i was in Pakistan and my wife will make more once the offices reopen in Pakistan. I however do have a few questions and i will appreciate it if someone can answer it.

1- This is second marriage for me. In the application forms it asks for date of divorce, what date is that? Is that the date "Date of Effectiveness of Divorce" found on the NADRA Divorce Registration Certificate or is it the date the actual divorce took place when the Talaq nama was signed?

2- Also the authority granting divorce was "Family Court", so do i need to provide the documents from the court or should the "NADRA Divorce Registration Certificate" be enough to prove it.

3- Are there any additional document i should provide, or should i wait for them to ask for additional documents?

4- Do they really look into the details of previous marriages even if the previous spouse did not get PR?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rosy786

Aug 15, 2019
you are lucky! I hope you don’t go back to AFG and wait until ppr and CoPR and come to Canada. Directly... My husband is in Afg and I don’t think he can travel even if he receives PPR (Corona is causing travel ban everywhere) He is April 29 applicants and received pre arrival 4 months ago November 26,2019. He is waiting for Decision Made & stuck in security check.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
you are lucky! I hope you don’t go back to AFG and wait until ppr and CoPR and come to Canada. Directly... My husband is in Afg and I don’t think he can travel even if he receives PPR (Corona is causing travel ban everywhere) He is April 29 applicants and received pre arrival 4 months ago November 26,2019. He is waiting for Decision Made & stuck in security check.
My husband got his visa today and he is in India so now for a week there’s no flights to come Canada ... he is stuck there too really sad over this pandemic

Reactions: Rosy786

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Assalamu alaikum,

Just want to know what could be the next possible step after these stages.

March 19, First email regarding confirmation of application. of Family Class Sponsorship for my wife and kids.
Medical and Bio metric done during first 6 months.
Nov 19, 2019 File transfer to London Visa Office.
Nov 28, 2019 Status confirms, processing of application started.
Jan 22, 2020, Received an email from London Visa Office to clarify some issues and Immigration Officer will issue visa, It was clearly mentioned in that letter which was received by email.

The problem was, I had spent more time in Pakistan than in Canada during last year.

Immigration officer was having concerns that weather I do job and pay taxes or not.

I have sent all required documents like copies of my T4, Tenancy Agreement, Cell phone bill and with in a month to London Visa Office.

Still waiting to hear from them.
Does anyone know during this pandemic of covid 19. is London Visa Office working as usual or they have suspended Immigration cases??

I would really appreciate it.

JazakAllah Khairan

Reactions: shaikh125

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Assalamu alaikum,

Just want to know what could be the next possible step after these stages.

March 19, First email regarding confirmation of application. of Family Class Sponsorship for my wife and kids.
Medical and Bio metric done during first 6 months.
Nov 19, 2019 File transfer to London Visa Office.
Nov 28, 2019 Status confirms, processing of application started.
Jan 22, 2020, Received an email from London Visa Office to clarify some issues and Immigration Officer will issue visa, It was clearly mentioned in that letter which was received by email.

The problem was, I had spent more time in Pakistan than in Canada during last year.

Immigration officer was having concerns that weather I do job and pay taxes or not.

I have sent all required documents like copies of my T4, Tenancy Agreement, Cell phone bill and with in a month to London Visa Office.

Still waiting to hear from them.
Does anyone know during this pandemic of covid 19. is London Visa Office working as usual or they have suspended Immigration cases??

I would really appreciate it.

JazakAllah Khairan
They are still working. I read the posts of this group that more than couple people received PPR, and some of them got their visa stamped.So hope for the best.

Reactions: MMateen

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Thank u dear and mine exactly took one year 10 days at the end everything was quicker so in sha allah I pray u hear soon don’t lose hope
In my case, 4 and a half month is still remaining to reach the one year mark. LVO took more than 2 months for only AoR2, and still wait is not over. So I have made my mind that processing may take one year time for sure.
[/QUOTE]
Have you received AOR 2 ?