+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
As per the trend March and April 2019 applications will be completed in march 2020 ,so May and June 2019 applicants have to wait only until end April 2020 as per the 80% applications of ircc

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
Just a question does pre-arrival mean they are done with all the security check and everything and why does it take long after pre-arrival then?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
No news today at all ?
8 days left to hit my one year mark nothing from
Ircc lol ..
I started laughing at the process now:D:D:D:D
The funny thing is that most of us aren’t even receiving any hella thing from their end ..

sab24

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Just a question does pre-arrival mean they are done with all the security check and everything and why does it take long after pre-arrival then?

Prearrival means they accpet the relationship is genuine and the applicant is eligible to enter Canada.

It however does not mean applicant is admissible to Canada.. for that, the applicant needs to clear background check. After than decision is made

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
No news today at all ?
Ircc lol ..
The funny thing is that most of us aren’t even receiving any hella thing from their end ..
I agree this is actually hilarious now , no response after file transfer and people are so close to their one year mark .

Reactions: Farahnaz11

RisingXPhoenix

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-01-2019
Doc's Request.
23-11-2019
AOR Received.
04-02-2019
File Transfer...
04-10-2019
Med's Request
03-2019 and 03-2020
Med's Done....
18-04-2019 and 04-2020
Passport Req..
13-08-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-09-2020
We got police certificate check update request today on the application today. We are already over 12 months and they still have to look at the medical results which will hopefully get to them today or in next couple days like come on...

I’m really hoping that this is the final thing they ask for or need before giving us the decision and ppr sigh...

My dad is just as pissed and annoyed at the process as my wife and I are. He thinks the officer is a Hindu and is trying to mess with us as long they can. I laugh but if that’s true then that’s sad. xD

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
No news today at all ?
Ircc lol ..
lvo is unpredictble yet they are wrking with the slowest processing rate eva the 12 months mark is just a lame joke no transparency in the whole process anyone can stuck at any point

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
No news today at all ?
Ircc lol ..
U will hear good news soon
Insha ALLAH

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
lvo is unpredictble yet they are wrking with the slowest processing rate eva the 12 months mark is just a lame joke no transparency in the whole process anyone can stuck at any point
No more words for London lol