Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
So you basically sent them an email ? Was that before getting aor2? There wasn’t any confusion from them ? Like losing the email
I sent webform LVO. My file transferd in December but no AOR2.but in my acount added one line.we starterd processing ur application 9 jan 2020

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I sent webform LVO. My file transferd in December but no AOR2.but in my acount added one line.we starterd processing ur application 9 jan 2020
Okay I see I just went into my gckey and I can’t upload anything without them asking for additional documents so the only way would be by webform like you did . I don’t have any second line in my ecas yet I think it’s going to take minimum one month if not more....

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Okay I see I just went into my gckey and I can’t upload anything without them asking for additional documents so the only way would be by webform like you did . I don’t have any second line in my ecas yet I think it’s going to take minimum one month if not more....
Yes u r right my file transferd in Dec and EACS line added after one month but no update.my remaining days is 57

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
No, but I visited my wife in Pakistan in October, and submitted documents/pictures related to that voluntarily couple of weeks back.

Haven't heard anything about ADR .. or Prearrival.
If u don't mind share ur timeline?

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Yes u r right my file transferd in Dec and EACS line added after one month but no update.my remaining days is 57
Same timeline
But mine says 21 days left

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I am april 11 aplicant and my file was transferred on jan 6th but no Aor2 received and no line added in ecas either i don't no what LVO is doing

Reactions: Kz_hasn

sohail786

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
There are two different methods to check the online status of your application:
No.1 is ECAS
Client Application Status on Canada Immigration website i.e. www.cic.gc.ca

No.2 by using the GCKey Account:
It shows the complete and step by step updation of application
AOA Thanks a lot , I submitted my Sponsorship application through Immigration Consultant in Canada. Can I check ECAS or GCKey my self or only my consultant can do it . I will check myself status of my wife case through ECAS or with GCKey , can still my consultant will be able to check it or they will no longer able to get any information about/Emails of my case . Kindly advise . Thanks a lot .

Reactions: Nida yousuf