Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
May 13, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
June 10, 2019 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final

25 days left as of now
They asked any addition documents like PC or re medical

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Nothing yet
We r almost same situation.they asked me about my nikkah nama and weeding pics also they want rukhsati pics too .my hubby send them by mail bez they want on mail.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Bilawal ali

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I applied for my wife in April 2019.

We received AOR / Biometric request / Medical request / SA all in June 2019.

Medical submitted in July 2019

Nov 2019 received notification of file TRF to LVO

AOR2 received in Nov 2019

Request letter to resubmit PCC and Schedule A - Jan 21 – Submitted 30 Jan.

Anyone in a same or similar boat?
I also get aor2 in 8 November 2019.waiting too long so worried point

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
I will personally req members to contact local MP who is in Gov(In Canada) to get updates on your file if it has been waiting for more than 2 months without any correspondence.
It could be a co incidence but it worked for me.

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
May 23 application received
July medical and biometric done
29 oct file transfer to London
8 nov get aor2
After pin silent
It could be a positive sign since after AOR2 within 2 months I received a request letter for PCC and schedule A. maybe you went through without submitting an additional doc.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Thank You.

AOR1 : May 2019
SA: June 2019
Medical/Biometrics: June 2019
AOR2: Nov 2019
MP office check: Feb 11th
Pre Arrival: Feb 14th 2020
Congrats around what time did U recieve the email for pre arrival ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I will personally req members to contact local MP who is in Gov(In Canada) to get updates on your file if it has been waiting for more than 2 months without any correspondence.
It could be a co incidence but it worked for me.
I contacted my mp but as of no used they still said in process