+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
We were requested to submit resume for my husband(principle applicant) back in December. Heard no confirmation from them. Submitted via GC key.it just says”we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
How do i know they have taken a look at it?or have they passed it?

June applicant
AOR 2 January 30.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Application Sent : August 06, 2019
Application Received : August 09, 2019
AoR1 : October 17, 2019
Bio metrics Instructions : November 18, 2019
Medical Instructions : November 19, 2019
Sponsorship Approval : November 19, 2019
Bio Metrics Given : November 27, 2019
Medical Exam Done : December 05, 2019
Moved to LVO = January 13, 2020

Now almost a month has been passed, no update from LVO till date, ECAS still shows as "in process" and last status as "Medical Results have been Received". Can anyone let me know how long i will have to wait for AoR2 from LVO and for the full process.

Thank You :)

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
We were requested to submit resume for my husband(principle applicant) back in December. Heard no confirmation from them. Submitted via GC key.it just says”we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
How do i know they have taken a look at it?or have they passed it?

June applicant
AOR 2 January 30.
I am an April Applicant We are in the same Boat I got ADR on 13 January I submitted the requirement the same day since then It is showing
”We are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
And tomorrow it would be 1 month but no response or confirmation by them at all I hope you and all others will get the good news soon.

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
I am an April Applicant We are in the same Boat I got ADR on 13 January I submitted the requirement the same day since then It is showing
”We are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
And tomorrow it would be 1 month but no response or confirmation by them at all I hope you and all others will get the good news soon.
I think when they change the “we do not need any documents “ to “we are reviewing...” automatically means they have receieved it lol but how long does it take one to review the resume? :/
My husband was also requesed to provide our new borns long form birth certificate abd his canadian passport (even thou he is a canadian by birth)
I hope we hear from them soon

helen73

Jan 29, 2020
Can I ask what the red flags were that they asked about? Was the interview hard or tricky? Were you and your partner in the same room together or seperated?
I have a interview soon also in the London office. Did you find out what kind of questions they ask?
Hi, no one has said anything about the types of interview questions. My husband just received an
I have a interview soon also in the London office. Did you find out what kind of questions they ask?
Hi, no one ever responded about the types of interview questions that they ask. I am very interested to know. Can you keep in touch with me and let me know after you or your partner have done the interview. My husband just received an email today to ask to pick up his passport at the visa centre but there was nothing about whether or not he got approved for the visa. Is that normal? Will they send another email about the approval or denial of the visa? We are so anxious and really want an earlier interview in London. Can you email me at: hferreira73@gmail.com

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Im april 11 applicant they asked my police clearance which i had submitted one month ago but they didn't respond any thing pindrop silence.
My husband also got request for police check and Schedule A form today. April 26 applicant,
Did you get your PC notarized?