Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Did u hear anything ?
Cuz I got aor 2 dec 9
And jan 9 we started processing too since then Nthng
No.just added one line on. We r started processing 9 jan. And showing 9 weeks

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
No.just added one line on. We r started processing 9 jan. And showing 9 weeks
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxx on April 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 27, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 26, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2019 about the decision on your application.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
AoA
I am asking a question on behalf of my friend. She applied for spouse in September 2018.this was her 2nd marriage. After the interview in Islamabad in January 2020 , she got an email today with the rejection of her case.the officer didn't tell any reason but only said that he wasn't satisfied with the genuineness of relationship.
Kindly guide the right path for it.should she reapply or do appeal?
Regards!

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this but 2nd marriage is not a bad thing....they are looking at your current relationship more.....is this her arranged marriage i mean she never knew about him before? was their any meetings before or after? did her sponsor visited her enough? did they updated them voluntarily about their visits or relationship?

I think she can appeal it and ask for reasons?her husband i think (sponsor) should demand the reason or ask for case notes?

Please keep us updated and good luck :)

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I have almost the same timelines, aftre AOR2 no news form LVO, no idea whats going on as applicants having the same time lines has got PPR

yes same here......i have same timeline and alot of people got their PPR already...but at the same time i think LVO started working faster now so hopefully we all hear good news soon. Inshallah :) .

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
AOA ,I sponsored from Canada my wife in Pakistan, Medical and Biometric done in Dec 2019, I just got an Email from Sydney Office that file is Transferred to London Office. What may be the next , and how much more time it may take . Thanks a lot for advise.
Me on the same stage as yours, my application received in Sydney Office on August 09, 2019 and my file moved to London Visa Office (LVO) on January 13, 2020 as intimated by CPC Sydney. Now one month after file transfer to LVO has been passed but no response from LVO received till date. So, i suggest you to wait as no one can give you any time span.

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
I don’t know what are the red flags
But I guess nothing like that
I am on same timeline.
Ever Since AOR2 that was received on Nov 14th I haven’t heard anything.
To get to know any red flags I requested local MP to get updates from IRCC/CIC.
The MP office will get back to me in 14 days with the update.

Reactions: Farahnaz11

AliHasan4cu

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AoA
I am asking a question on behalf of my friend. She applied for spouse in September 2018.this was her 2nd marriage. After the interview in Islamabad in January 2020 , she got an email today with the rejection of her case.the officer didn't tell any reason but only said that he wasn't satisfied with the genuineness of relationship.
Kindly guide the right path for it.should she reapply or do appeal?
Regards!
Try to apply for GCMS notes so you will able to see the reason for your refusal and try to appeal accordingly.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys,

can anybody tell after file transfer to London visa office if you want to update anything you would still use webform to do so and that forwards the form to same office.
Thanks

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
March 2019applicants
27 days left
Nothing after aor 2 dec 9
Ircc sucks man
It’s so frustrating I wish we could be with our partners in this situation at least

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
March 2019applicants
27 days left
Nothing after aor 2 dec 9
Ircc sucks man
It’s so frustrating I wish we could be with our partners in this situation at least
I am going for GCMS notes

Salma saleem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi i just need one info..my wife received emal from VSF global..that your envelope has been received from IRCC office at the CANADA VISA APPLICATION CENTRE ISLAMABAD..and is ready For Collection.. is anyone can help.??

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I am going for GCMS notes