+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tauseef_xavi

Jul 4, 2017
I am unable to link my application to GCKey. I already have my account as I came on PR back in 2018. Now I have sponsored my wife and I am using my account to link her application. But it is unable to find my application. I am able to check the status using the online tool though, which is not every detailed. How have you people linked your application?

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
Assalamualaikum!
I wanna ask one thing LVO required my police clearance i have send them through DHL but they didn't respond anything that they received it or not they didn't update any thing..
Is it usual !

ifrahzehra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
I am unable to link my application to GCKey. I already have my account as I came on PR back in 2018. Now I have sponsored my wife and I am using my account to link her application. But it is unable to find my application. I am able to check the status using the online tool though, which is not every detailed. How have you people linked your application?
(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Assalamualaikum!
I wanna ask one thing LVO required my police clearance i have send them through DHL but they didn't respond anything that they received it or not they didn't update any thing..
Is it usual !
Hi can’t you send it through GC KEY account.? Than you should have received a confirmation stating they received it.
but for mail I don’t know what the reply look like.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Finally alhumdullah after a long
horrible journey got my passport with stamped visa .....
Congratulations!
Have they asked you for interview?