AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Does it expire after 6 months? Or one year?
I think PPC expires in 6 months. Unless you are on Passport requested stage., they could ask your PPC if they like to.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Yep that was expired so that's why they ask for the new one i have send them 3 weeks ago but nothing so far.
What’s your file time difference between AOR2 and file transferred in LVO.
Thanks

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hey
You can provide something from 2nd and 3rd category.
You will have to send some money to your wife or she can send you and attach the receipts. We personally attached moneygram receipts as proof of financial support. Also attach receipts of any shopping you did together after your marriage.
For the second proof you can change your relationship on social media such as Facebook. You make your relationship public by tagging each other as husband and wife. We also got our family members (parents or siblings) who attended the wedding to write letters to CIC saying that they attended the wedding on whatever date and it happened with their knowledge. Then they sign the letter with hand and attach that with your file.
Good luck!

Thank you for the reply.

1) So I will have to start sending money through western union/money gram? How frequent or how much would be ideal because I got married in December and now would like to submit an application as early as possible.

2) For the second proof, letters from family should not be a problem. As far as social media status is concerned, we will update our relationship status on social media(Facebook), then do I have to send a printed screenshot with the application?

3) I have another question, I am not working currently. (moved to Canada 6 months back, was working for 3 months after moving here, but not currently). How should I answer this if you are not working in Canada, provide other documentation showing that you can support the person(s) you are sponsoring.This must include detailed explanation of how you plan to support yourself and the sponsored person on separate piece of paper"

Thank you.

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I am july 2019 applicant .my daughter born in pakistan dec 2019.the problem is I apply for my daughter citizen certificate in dec. After 2 month they send file back to me saying that file incomplete. Apply with birth certificate what they ask .anyone have same experience or someone can guide me .cic saying identity not clear .what
Her nadra birth certificate is must and bay form and 2 photos of child your marriage certificate and canadian citizenship card of father/ mother and nic ( all these are original) and attested photocopies of marriage certificate bay form birth certificate with notry public.
I have applied for my 2 children now they both have certificates and passports

Shami743

Jan 12, 2020
File Transfer to LVO on January 13, 2020. Since then no update received, no AoR2. Can anyone help me regarding LVO tracking or how long i would have to wait for any response from LVO
Mine transferred to LVO same time as yours but no response yet.so I think stay calm

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Thank you for the reply.

1) So I will have to start sending money through western union/money gram? How frequent or how much would be ideal because I got married in December and now would like to submit an application as early as possible.

2) For the second proof, letters from family should not be a problem. As far as social media status is concerned, we will update our relationship status on social media(Facebook), then do I have to send a printed screenshot with the application?

3) I have another question, I am not working currently. (moved to Canada 6 months back, was working for 3 months after moving here, but not currently). How should I answer this if you are not working in Canada, provide other documentation showing that you can support the person(s) you are sponsoring.This must include detailed explanation of how you plan to support yourself and the sponsored person on separate piece of paper"

Thank you.

Guys, some help on the above will be appreciated.

shh

Apr 1, 2019
Thank you for the reply.

Thank you.
We applied after 4 months, so I sent money once every month and had 3 receipts . I think you should have at least 2.. send whatever you are comfortable with. I personally sent 200 or 300$. Also attach shopping receipts from Pakistan

Yes, attach a screenshot of your Facebook status, maybe with some congratulation messages from friends on your post to show that friends know about the relationship as well.

I am not sure about your third question. You can maybe show bank statements showing that you have some money saved up to support urself and your wife and that you are also looking for work.. and later when you do get a job, you can submit pay stubs. I am not too sure, but I am guessing this might work. Maybe someone who has experienced this can give a better suggestion.

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been reading this forum for my husbands sponsorship and wanted to share my timeline
sponsor (me): live in toronto canada
applicant (husband): lives in lahore pakistan

application sent: july 3 2019
application received, email from cic: september 7 2019
approved as sponsor: oct 3 2019 (DECISION MADE)
biometrics and medical examination request: oct 3 2019
biometrics and medical exam were done within a week in Lahore VFS
biometrics and med exam results complete and received: oct 17 2019
AOR1 file sent to LVO: dec 18 2019
AOR2 file recieved LVO: jan 22 2020

haven't heard anything since, i check my online account everyday. still shows IN PROCESS for applicant.
not expecting anything until march :)