T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I just got email for Passport request...Alhumdulilah...

Congratsss!!! Finally something positive came for one of us :):D hope we all hear good news soon. Ameen. Inshaallah :)

Enjoy Canada :cool:;)

Bilawal ali

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I am july 2019 applicant .my daughter born in pakistan dec 2019.the problem is I apply for my daughter citizen certificate in dec. After 2 month they send file back to me saying that file incomplete. Apply with birth certificate what they ask .anyone have same experience or someone can guide me .cic saying identity not clear .what

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
No
Apr 11, 2019 Applicant

haven't heard anything after AOR2 since December 6

Sucks :(
Same but mine status showing we r processing ur application since 9 jan but no AOR2 received

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
So basically it takes 9 to 10 months for file transfer and 3 months for prearrival? 3 months for passport request? Like what is this? And in meanwhile no communication?

larebhalepoto

Mar 4, 2017
Salam everyone,
I am preparing for my wife's spousal visa application. Can anyone please share the comprehensive procedure for outland spousal process for Pakistanis?

I am confused how to start documentation, what documents are required and where to submit and so on.

Please guide. Thanks.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

nabeelhussain92

Jul 12, 2016
Hi,

I am starting Spousal sponsorship application for my wife who is in Pakistan. We recently got married back in Pakistan. I am a PR in Canada.

The application asks for two documents from the following list:

1) Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse ( such employment or insurance benefit)
2)Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.
3) Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters from friends/family, social media
information showing a public relationship, etc.).
4) Past Cohabitation

We have been married for 1 month only so we do not share any shared expenses, utility bills, bank transfers etc.

How should I go about it?