+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Its so frustrating guys.....any news for January 2019 applicant? do you guys think we should email them asking status after a FULL YEAR or should wait for another month?
Yes this so fruatrating. Im also january applicant. After AOR2 no email receive.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
I am Jan 2019 applicant. AOR2 Oct 3rd. They asked me for pfl on Dec 10th. submitted on Dec 13th. Dead silence since then. This is getting so frustrating now. It's almost a year and still doesn't seem to be close to finishing. My wife hasn't even been asked for biometrics yet.
Mine too. My AOR2 oct 3. They didnt ask me biometric. Only medical done on march 2019

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Can anyome please guide me if application gat refused again on basis of genuiness of relationship do they ban for 5 years or they still give chance to appeal?

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Can anyome please guide me if application gat refused again on basis of genuiness of relationship do they ban for 5 years or they still give chance to appeal?
They will give you chance to appeal after 6 months.

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hi everyone I got email from lvo to resubmit updated FRC and ID copy. My wife went to nadra today but they didn't gave her frc by marriage they said she needs to change her name then it can be issued and her record still shows that she's unmarried. We already submitted our marriage certificate that was issued by nadra which is in English and urdu along with the original nikah nama and translated one.My question that should she change the name now or just submit the frc by birth? Why did nadra said they have her as unmarried when we got the marriage certificate from them last year when we submitted out file Will that make any problems if she doesn't change the name? Should I submit with a cover letter why we didn't change th name? They didn't specially asked for by narriege frc or ID with husband name

Last edited:

Bilal9219

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone I got email from lvo to resubmit updated FRC and ID copy. My wife went to nadra today but they didn't gave her frc by marriage they said she needs to change her name then it can be issued and her record still shows that she's unmarried. We already submitted our marriage certificate that was issued by nadra which is in English and urdu along with the original nikah nama and translated one.My question that should she change the name now or just submit the frc by birth? Why did nadra said they have her as unmarried when we got the marriage certificate from them last year when we submitted out file Will that make any problems if she doesn't change the name?
What is written on your wife's ID? Fathers name or husbands?

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Father's name we decided not to change it It was her choice and we submitted the app
To resubmit FRC and ID you have to update id card and write husband's name instead of father. Within one week you will get back new updated id card. After that you will get frc. If you dont want your application to get delayed do it as soon as possible

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
HI,
I have a very basic question. Does CIC accept translation certified by any Notary Public from Pakistan or they have some specific requirements?
Thanks