SA, BR,MR: 17th april
Ft to lvo: 25 oct
Aor2: 13 nov
Pfl: 19 Nov
My response against pfl: 27 nov
DM and pre arrival: 28 nov
Ppr: 4 dec
Hi
When you received a decision made, did you get a message about that, or just the case has changed

New2014

Aug 11, 2014
App received: 25th feb'19
SA, BR,MR: 17th april
Ft to lvo: 25 oct
Aor2: 13 nov
Pfl: 19 Nov
My response against pfl: 27 nov
DM and pre arrival: 28 nov
Ppr: 4 dec
Many congrats. Can you please share what was the concern in pfl and how did you address.

I received pfl as well and still trying to prepare a response for following concerns

-validity of divorce due to dates confusion and my incorrect response to previous letter about the divorce process
-genuineness of relationship due to no visit since marriage

I have heard mixed responses on divorce issues. Some people are saying do not make corrections to already submitted valid legal document while others are telling to get dates corrected. I am in limbo on how to satisfy VO

I already provided proof of communication and proof of financial support and provided them the reasons for no visit yet. What else can i do in this regards?

Please help

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Many congrats. Can you please share what was the concern in pfl and how did you address.

I received pfl as well and still trying to prepare a response for following concerns

-validity of divorce due to dates confusion and my incorrect response to previous letter about the divorce process

I have heard mixed responses on divorce issues. Some people are saying do not make corrections to already submitted valid legal document while others are telling to get dates corrected. I am in limbo on how to satisfy VO

I already provided proof of communication and proof of financial support and provided them the reasons for no visit yet. What else can i do in this regards?

Please help
They asked my rukhsati pics, communication proof and urdu nikkah nama in pfl and it was easy for me bcz i had everything they wanted. But you're a divorce case so i have no idea how should you address their concern. You can ask on Facebook group from experienced people.

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019

Please help
why are your dates confusing? as the divorce date is xyz n after 90 days which is given for reconciliation the divorce becomes effective so what do u have wrong in ur documents?

Ro34

Sep 12, 2019
Afghanistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
2-08-2018
Doc's Request.
4-12-2018
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
File Transfer...
4-01-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
Bro, can you please explain what is the difference between security and background checks. I am really confused. Thanks.
My progression bar shows 100 % complete
What does it mean?

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi everyone
I wanna know what my ecas is saying, is this mean a decision has been made? After transferring to LVO no email I had received Iam sharing ecas status bellow
  1. Sponsorship application status: Decision made.
  2. Permanent residence application status: in process.
Anyone can help please! Appreciate in advance

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi everyone
I wanna know what my ecas is saying, is this mean a decision has been made? After transferring to LVO no email I had received Iam sharing ecas status bellow
  1. Sponsorship application status: Decision made.
  2. Permanent residence application status: in process.
Anyone can help please! Appreciate in advance
Sponsor dm means u were approved to sponsor ur spouse
Permanent residence is still in process it’s not yet say decision made

Reactions: SahilAasi