+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mjz83

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, anyone who has received their PPR, need some clarification, they request to send the document package via VAC to Islamabad, are there any fees that will have to be paid or is it already paid for in the initial processing fees?

and more importantly , along with the PPR request letter, the physical passport is requested to be sent along with an UPDATED Appendix A with updated personal info, do I have to fill out the personal info on the Appendix A even though it’s the same and nothing changed ? Thanks

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Hello, anyone who has received their PPR, need some clarification, they request to send the document package via VAC to Islamabad, are there any fees that will have to be paid or is it already paid for in the initial processing fees?

and more importantly , along with the PPR request letter, the physical passport is requested to be sent along with an UPDATED Appendix A with updated personal info, do I have to fill out the personal info on the Appendix A even though it’s the same and nothing changed ? Thanks
They mention Islamabad but it’s not a must. You can also WALK IN to LAHORE or KARACHI VAC offices without appointment and submit your package.

You need to submit original passport. And yes appendix -A is a MUST. You can print or fill by pen/pencil & submit. Your choice.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office

And there is a small fee that VAC centre will tell you. It will be in PKR. It’s basically for this own courier & sms alerts to you. But they handle it all. You just have to submit fee and package and wait for stamped passport.

New2014

Aug 11, 2014
why are your dates confusing? as the divorce date is xyz n after 90 days which is given for reconciliation the divorce becomes effective so what do u have wrong in ur documents?
date of notice of talaq: March 2016
date of failure of conciliation: February 2016
date of effectiveness of divorce: February 2016
date of issue of certificate: July 2016

I think they are confused by dates of failure of conciliation and date of effectiveness. Personally, i think the error in those dates should not matter as far as i can provide them proof of date of notice of talaq and reconciliation notices. If i try to make corrections , it may create more doubt.

Also is the procedure different if irrevocable talaq was pronounced three times in divorce deed and it was a mutual divorce deed.

New2014

Aug 11, 2014
They asked my rukhsati pics, communication proof and urdu nikkah nama in pfl and it was easy for me bcz i had everything they wanted. But you're a divorce case so i have no idea how should you address their concern. You can ask on Facebook group from experienced people.
Thank you! whats the name of the facebook group?

mjz83

Dec 4, 2019
And there is a small fee that VAC centre will tell you. It will be in PKR. It’s basically for this own courier & sms alerts to you. But they handle it all. You just have to submit fee and package and wait for stamped passport.
much appreciated! Thank you

summer1234

Dec 4, 2019

My wife drop off her passport at Lhr location and they charge her around 20

its will cost you roughly 2000 ruppies that’s what my wife pay for passport drop off .

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
date of notice of talaq: March 2016
date of failure of conciliation: February 2016
date of effectiveness of divorce: February 2016
date of issue of certificate: July 2016

I think they are confused by dates of failure of conciliation and date of effectiveness. Personally, i think the error in those dates should not matter as far as i can provide them proof of date of notice of talaq and reconciliation notices. If i try to make corrections , it may create more doubt.

Also is the procedure different if irrevocable talaq was pronounced three times in divorce deed and it was a mutual divorce deed.
yes i think anyone will be confused because the notice date is after the failure of conciliation or effectiveness, n it should be before it. well i think it does matter because it is an imp document and rather then explaining you should get it reissued with corrected dates n ask union council to give you a letter stating that the date mistake was due to human error etc.
well i dont think the procedure is different if its irrevocable or mutual as i have no idea what is there understanding of this all. but all they have is documents so any minor error makes them suspicious and its just your dates are bit haph hazard. better to get them corrected in my opinion.
did they send you any letter stating about dates or asking about this issue?

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi everyone!
Is there any march applicants who received any update after file transferring to VO?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi,

Is this true that everything including relationship & PA eligibility is done in Sydney these days and only for PPR File is transferring to LVO?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
A letter stating that proof of the relationship must be submitted within 30 days or the application will be rejected
Hi, did you receive this letter before file transfer to LVO?

umaa1122

Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a little confusion.....rec recei PPR yesterday and it says to submit the documents to London Visa Office....as;

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
1. To submit your package to London:
 For citizens of a country required to obtain a visa to Canada (please refer to STEP
2 to determine if you need a visa) - Via a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
Please visit the website for the VAC most convenient for you for details on how to submit
your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s)
(*Please note fees apply)
If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the
VAC using the information available on the following website: London:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/contact_us.html
Stockholm: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/sweden/contact-us.html
Dublin: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ireland/contact-us.html
 For citizens not using an online account and of a country that is exempt from
obtaining a visa to Canada (as determined in STEP 2 of this letter) – Via courier or
mail directly to the London office.
Mail or courier your package to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Division - High Commission of Canada
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London, SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) TO THIS ADDRESS***
In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x
30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier
envelope as your return envelope. If your return address is in the UK, you may use a
Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the tracking
number). For packages signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able
to track receipt via the website of the courier company.

Can I send my documents via vsf lahore ? Or do I have to send the package myself directly to LOndLo visa office??

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a little confusion.....rec recei PPR yesterday and it says to submit the documents to London Visa Office....as;

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
1. To submit your package to London:
 For citizens of a country required to obtain a visa to Canada (please refer to STEP
2 to determine if you need a visa) - Via a Visa Application Centre (VAC)
Please visit the website for the VAC most convenient for you for details on how to submit
your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s)
(*Please note fees apply)
If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the
VAC using the information available on the following website: London:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/contact_us.html
Stockholm: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/sweden/contact-us.html
Dublin: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ireland/contact-us.html
 For citizens not using an online account and of a country that is exempt from
obtaining a visa to Canada (as determined in STEP 2 of this letter) – Via courier or
mail directly to the London office.
Mail or courier your package to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Division - High Commission of Canada
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London, SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) TO THIS ADDRESS***
In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x
30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier
envelope as your return envelope. If your return address is in the UK, you may use a
Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope that is large enough (keep a copy of the tracking
number). For packages signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able
to track receipt via the website of the courier company.

Can I send my documents via vsf lahore ? Or do I have to send the package myself directly to LOndLo visa office??
Just go to vfs global office of your city with a copy of ppr and passport. They'll send your passport to Islamabad for visa stamp.