+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Assalamoalaikum.
What I observed is the people who hired lawyer are getting long processing time to get the visa. In my family and relatives everyone gets there visa in 6-8 months max. We all submitted the application without hiring a lawyer or representative. Also, I sponsored my wife on 20th September, 2019 and Alhamdulillah they received the application on 23rd September, 2019. Also got the AOR on 9th October. Alhamdulillah every thing is going smoothly rightnow and i m hoping that InshaAllah it gonna take few months to get the visa InshaAllah. But still we needs alot of prayers
I applied on 12th september 2019 and file received on 16th september. But still i do not have AOR.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Any May 2019 applicant have received LVO transfer file email yet or not ?
looking to the trend going arround it seems to be feb and march app turn
once ur file is being transfrd u will get a notification on ur gckey or through email
i.a

AhmedBukhari

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I am feb 2019 applicant and have not got AOR 2 for LVO yet.. :(
Dont worry i know they sending randomly file transfer emails, you can see in a thread April 4th applicant have been already received transfer email and on anther like you many applicants still waiting for file transfer emails.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Honestly I don't know.. I have no idea what would be their next step.. All I am doing is praying and praying to Allah for quick positive end to this process...

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Honestly I don't know.. I have no idea what would be their next step.. All I am doing is praying and praying to Allah for quick positive end to this process...
sometimes you just need to have tawakul and leave the rest to ALLAH! he does everything for better. dont worry. patience will be fruitful insha Allah.

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
sometimes you just need to have tawakul and leave the rest to ALLAH! he does everything for better. dont worry. patience will be fruitful insha Allah.
June 2018 applicant Also praying from Allah day and night May Allah makes it easy for everyone and get our loved ones with us