+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
you are right. my husband was insisting to hire lawyer but my mother in law always said lawyers complicate he process. she was not willing to hire a lawyer. we filled out all the forms ourself. and got biometrics, medical, sponsor approval within a month Maa Sha Allah
First it depends what kind of lawyer you hire, and then the cic processes the case according to their own protocols so it depends case by case.

klawsur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
I'm 5 June 2019 applicant
AoR 3 August
Biometric fees request 6 August
My husband paid the fees at the time of submission of form ,
He submitted the proof
Afterwards complete silence, no biometric request , no medical request ,
Online tool show the status In Process
Is it normal process ?
Please send them inquiry about biometric same thing happened to me and they sent after a month

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019

On 16 August online tool was updated , and it show ( we sent you correspondence on 16 August 2019
I can't understand what is the meaning of this sentence
When ever they send an email or letter they mention on status that we sent you correspondence on xyz date.. so either check the junk or spam folder or where ever you get the emials/letters.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019

On 16 August online tool was updated , and it show ( we sent you correspondence on 16 August 2019
yes it means they request you additional documents and usually they give you 30 days to respond....please send them web form inquiry asking for details.....i think their email was sent into your spam....its very important you must act fast as its been more then 30 days from the date of correspondence.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

they must have sent u bio metric , do u have gckey acct? i know one person who created gckey after cic had sent them the correspondence it went to the principal applicant in Pakistan by mail so chk ur junk n spam n call cic as well since its been 2 months now u didnt inquire with cic abt this issue earlier?

Pinky Orange

Apr 13, 2019
they must have sent u bio metric , do u have gckey acct? i know one person who created gckey after cic had sent them the correspondence it went to the principal applicant in Pakistan by mail so chk ur junk n spam n call cic as well since its been 2 months now u didnt inquire with cic abt this issue earlier?
no we have not GC Key account , my husband take it easy , he doesn't agree to make GC Key account

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys, today I linked my application finally. Could you inform me if GCkey also shows the File Transfer information to the visa office or not? I cannot see this information there and what I have seen they say, "eligibility requirement" is in process and "Background check is in process".

Plz also inform me if I will receive an email if an update on my application or I will have to check the application continuously?

Plz guide.