+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
They received it on the 25th
they confirmed receiving in June
Said I met the eligibility to be a Sponsor in July
They claimed to have sent medical instructions to my husband in July, but it was never received, so after calling them we had them resend it in August
Now his side is saying they have received medical results
Yesterday I got an e-mail stating our file is being moved to the London Office
Wow MashaAllah lucky you. Hopefully my file transfers too :(

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Hi, all
i am feb 2019 applicant, file received on 25 th feb 2019. nothing after medical and biometric request in april. anyone in the same situation?

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
First:
Please tell me who filed out your immigration forms? they want to see all the years of work and education together no breaks or gaps...don't worry its nothing....they just want to make sure your education and work history details.

Secondly, we are january 17 applicant and we are also done with everything in April but complete silence since april and no email even about file transfer...i think they are just busy and nothing else...you know they received our application on Jan 17 and started processing it all the way on March 6....so i guess they received too many applications in the beginning of the year....

i hate this waiting but i always tell myself only one thing...THIS SHALL PASS TOO...but always hope for the Best;)
We filled out our forms on our own nd we also did that part.. in ADR, they asked for resume, thesis topo, supervisor name.. its so frustrating.. waiting for file transfer now.. ☹

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Hi, all
i am feb 2019 applicant, file received on 25 th feb 2019. nothing after medical and biometric request in april. anyone in the same situation?
Same as mine. My file was also received on 25th feb. medical and biometrics request in April. I'm waiting for transfer. Update here if you get any progress.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

We are waiting since January 17, so far bio and medical received and passed on May 16,2019.....after that nothing we heard.....but i never connected our file to online account....just check status online....

tell me should i connect my file to online account or not?They say if you connect online then No mail will be sent to us and it will be directly posted online.....since everyone getting some info about file transfer but we never got anything yet....I'm getting worried now...are we missing something or is it normal silence?!.

Gemini1989

Sep 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We are waiting since January 17, so far bio and medical received and passed on May 16,2019.....after that nothing we heard.....but i never connected our file to online account....just check status online....

tell me should i connect my file to online account or not?They say if you connect online then No mail will be sent to us and it will be directly posted online.....since everyone getting some info about file transfer but we never got anything yet....I'm getting worried now...are we missing something or is it normal silence?!.
Well, i dont think that connecting a file is necessary but if you do atleast you ll keep on checking it and get temporary relief during this waiting period. and i think if they update any letter online they definitely send it to email address provided because its not necessary everyone makes an account. i am also worried about the long silence thats why i asked on forum that any 2019 applicant got Decision made? or Passport request? and did anyone get PPR with out any prior mail of transfer to LVO?

iramnadeem

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Lol thats not true. i have linked my application to an online account, but my sponsor, who is my representative, receives all the updates through emails.

Pinky Orange

Apr 13, 2019
I'm 5 June 2019 applicant
AoR 3 August
Biometric fees request 6 August
My husband paid the fees at the time of submission of form ,
He submitted the proof
Afterwards complete silence, no biometric request , no medical request ,
Online tool show the status In Process
Is it normal process ?

iramnadeem

Apr 2, 2019
Assalamoalaikum.
What I observed is the people who hired lawyer are getting long processing time to get the visa. In my family and relatives everyone gets there visa in 6-8 months max. We all submitted the application without hiring a lawyer or representative. Also, I sponsored my wife on 20th September, 2019 and Alhamdulillah they received the application on 23rd September, 2019. Also got the AOR on 9th October. Alhamdulillah every thing is going smoothly rightnow and i m hoping that InshaAllah it gonna take few months to get the visa InshaAllah. But still we needs alot of prayers
you are right. my husband was insisting to hire lawyer but my mother in law always said lawyers complicate he process. she was not willing to hire a lawyer. we filled out all the forms ourself. and got biometrics, medical, sponsor approval within a month Maa Sha Allah

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
you are right. my husband was insisting to hire lawyer but my mother in law always said lawyers complicate he process. she was not willing to hire a lawyer. we filled out all the forms ourself. and got biometrics, medical, sponsor approval within a month Maa Sha Allah
not true in all cases...some ppl even without lawyers do everything properly but still it takes a long time

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
I'm 5 June 2019 applicant
AoR 3 August
Biometric fees request 6 August
My husband paid the fees at the time of submission of form ,
He submitted the proof
Afterwards complete silence, no biometric request , no medical request ,
Online tool show the status In Process
Is it normal process ?
yes its totally normal have u got sponsor approval?