File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Also, is it mandatory to register for one of these services? I wonder if you don't whether it has any impact on the decision...
Seems like for everyone is different. I read here that some get pre arrival and then right after that decision made, and others get pre arrival and wait for months for decision made.... seems like not same for everyone......... I don’t know for sure if u have to register.... most probably just an option to help u.

Reactions: ns85

MsMaverick

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Time line
Application was submitted on September 13, 2018
* On January 4, 2019, the Sponsor's eligibility was approved.
* In February 2019, the file was transferred to the visa office in London for processing of the applicant
* Criminality and medicals have passed.
* Security has not yet started and the eligibility is currently under review
* On August 22, 2019, IRCC had requested a Schedule A form, copy of the new passport from Pakistan, proof of communication between the applicant and the sponsor, proof (if applicable) of applicant and sponsor visiting.
* A police certificate was also requested which has been received on September 9, 2019
What is schedule A form can you please explain? And what is it for ?

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Anyone with experience if you can shed light, we are July 2018 applicants - got pre-arrivals and additional doc request (Schedule A & PC) - all submitted on September 12th. How much longer are we expecting for PPR?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Anyone with experience if you can shed light, we are July 2018 applicants - got pre-arrivals and additional doc request (Schedule A & PC) - all submitted on September 12th. How much longer are we expecting for PPR?
I sent mine in August 27 and still waiting,,, but read here some wait starting with days which can go for months... London is busy and slow.:(

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Anyone has similar note on GCMS as shown below:

"Review Type: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxxxx I have reviewed this application and based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Sponsorship Category: fc1 ORG: green Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Sponsor Promoted: Existing UCI Client Fees: Verified Principal Applicant -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-----pakistan Review Required Stat Questions Sch.A"

Does this mean PC and Schedule A form will be requested when the time comes?

Also, it shows "case held as per back office program". Does anyone know what that is?

Thank you.

Syeda.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

"Review Type: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: xxxxxxxx I have reviewed this application and based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Sponsorship Category: fc1 ORG: green Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Sponsor Promoted: Existing UCI Client Fees: Verified Principal Applicant -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-----pakistan Review Required Stat Questions Sch.A"

Also, it shows "case held as per back office program". Does anyone know what that is?

Thank you.

Syeda.

Hi,

To me it looks like your case is almost at the end of stage and soon you will get PR :)

Can you tell me how to obtain these GCMS Notes?

what is your time line?

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I sent mine in August 27 and still waiting,,, but read here some wait starting with days which can go for months... London is busy and slow.:(
I am losing patience now that is all. I didn't react much before as mind was programmed to 12 months. Now almost 15 and getting super frustrated. I hope it is soon.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.

Syeda.
yes this is normal ur case is on hold i dont think u r almost done..u r probably waiting for file transfer