+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MsMaverick

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Hi MsMaverick,

Unfortunately my files has been with London visa office since March 2019 and since then I sent 3 webforms to inquire about status and every time they sent me that the files is waiting or under review by a visa office. Only when I sent then the last webform in Beginning of Sept I received a reply on my webform saying that Thanks for your email. A PFL letter was sent to your paid rep. We have attached a copy of it here for your reference.

Here is the actual text from the PFL

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I am about to complete the assessment of your application for permanent residence in Canada and I am unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Subsection 70. (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
An officer shall issue a permanent resident visa to a foreign national if, following an examination, it is established that
(b) the foreign national is coming to Canada to establish permanent residence;
Also, subsection 130(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that:
A sponsor who is a Canadian citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor a foreign national who makes an application referred to in subsection (1) and is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children, if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the foreign national becomes a permanent resident.
I am not satisfied you have demonstrated you and your sponsor's intent to reside in Canada when you are granted permanent residence because you have provided limited evidence of a reasonable plan to establish in Canada and limited information on the rationale for your family to relocate to Canada at this time.
I have noted that your sponsor has resided outside of Canada since 1998, and that you are gainfully employed outside of Canada with the same employer since 2010. I am therefore
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
1/2
concerned that you do not wish to relocate to Canada permanently or intend to establish yourself there.
The onus is on you to satisfy me that an immigrant visa can be issued to you. I would therefore request that you send any information or documents which you consider might respond to these concerns within 30 days. I must also advise you that failure to disabuse me of my concerns could lead to the refusal of your application.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

the letter really ruined my weekend when I got it 10 days ago :(((
Can webform be sent only after completing of 12 months? Or otherwise?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi MsMaverick,

Unfortunately my files has been with London visa office since March 2019 and since then I sent 3 webforms to inquire about status and every time they sent me that the files is waiting or under review by a visa office. Only when I sent then the last webform in Beginning of Sept I received a reply on my webform saying that Thanks for your email. A PFL letter was sent to your paid rep. We have attached a copy of it here for your reference.

Here is the actual text from the PFL

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
I am about to complete the assessment of your application for permanent residence in Canada and I am unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Subsection 70. (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
An officer shall issue a permanent resident visa to a foreign national if, following an examination, it is established that
(b) the foreign national is coming to Canada to establish permanent residence;
Also, subsection 130(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that:
A sponsor who is a Canadian citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor a foreign national who makes an application referred to in subsection (1) and is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children, if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the foreign national becomes a permanent resident.
I am not satisfied you have demonstrated you and your sponsor's intent to reside in Canada when you are granted permanent residence because you have provided limited evidence of a reasonable plan to establish in Canada and limited information on the rationale for your family to relocate to Canada at this time.
I have noted that your sponsor has resided outside of Canada since 1998, and that you are gainfully employed outside of Canada with the same employer since 2010. I am therefore
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Section des services d’immigration et des services médicaux High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London, UK SW1Y 5BJ
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca
1/2
concerned that you do not wish to relocate to Canada permanently or intend to establish yourself there.
The onus is on you to satisfy me that an immigrant visa can be issued to you. I would therefore request that you send any information or documents which you consider might respond to these concerns within 30 days. I must also advise you that failure to disabuse me of my concerns could lead to the refusal of your application.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Documents sent as email attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

the letter really ruined my weekend when I got it 10 days ago :(((
honestly this is common when sponsor lives outside canada while application is in process ur rep should have told u to expect this pfl during process so u already had a plan...but hopefully u get ppr soon

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
honestly this is common when sponsor lives outside canada while application is in process ur rep should have told u to expect this pfl during process so u already had a plan...but hopefully u get ppr soon
Hi Maria,

Thanks a lot for the update in fact he did not told me that this might happen and in order to avoid refusal I have actually sent my wife and kids on Monday and yesterday we got the kids registered in schools and she is now living with he mom. So I will try to gather as much documents as I can that they are already there and resumed living in Canada but I don't know if this would be enough yet to convince the officer.

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Thanks
Can you please share your timeline?
Here is my timeline

1. Application sent on 20 Sep 2018
  2. Application received on 24 Sep 2018
  3. Started process on 20 Dec 2018
  4. Biometrics requested on 10 Jan 2019
  5. Biometrics done on 17 Jan 2019
  6. Medical requested on 12 Jan 2019
  7. Medicals done on 25 Jan 2019
  8. AOR 1 received on 17 Jan 2019
  9. File transferred to London visa office and confirmation letter received on 10 March 2019
  10. No updates since 10 MArch 2019 so I sent webform inquiry after 60 days
  11. PFL received on 13 Sep 2019

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hi

I have received AOR on 10th September, there is no update since then.

I have seen usually people getting SA and Medical requests within 10 days.

Is this a matter of worry? any one else on the same boat?

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hi

What's ur application submission date?

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi

when i got AOR in july i didnt get SA or any update for 7 weeks so its norma there r few ppl who got AOR in may june n july n still waiting for SA n biometric n medical

Reactions: sk540

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Maria,

Thanks a lot for the update in fact he did not told me that this might happen and in order to avoid refusal I have actually sent my wife and kids on Monday and yesterday we got the kids registered in schools and she is now living with he mom. So I will try to gather as much documents as I can that they are already there and resumed living in Canada but I don't know if this would be enough yet to convince the officer.
yes this should help u should also get letter from ur wifes parents n family or friends that they will support u guys when u come to canada if ur wife is not working lettet of support will help a lot