+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
@CitImmCanada IRCC
@HonAhmedHussen Minister of Immigration
@CanadianUK High Commission of Canada in UK, where cases are processed i.e London Visa Office
@JaniceCharette High Commissioner of Canada to UK

@TorontoStar Newspaper 1
@globeandmail Newspaper 2
@canadastandard Newspaper 3
@WhigStandard Newspaper 4

Tag these on Twitter and tweet as much as you can keeping newspaper in the loop. I tried individually but we need collective voice.
If 100s of people will do this, it's even better than email, believe me. These days social media is the way forward.
Sending email is very private and no one will notice. Tagging newspapers or journalist along with top 4 accounts of minister, IRCC, and London Visa Office will help.
Raise this issue so that everyone knows and they will be forced to take notice.
Good. Plz spread it as much as possible to let the people know that Pak spouse suffering only. Maybe someone in authority could take notice and want to go in deep to see if this issue could be addressed.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Sorry quick question. Did it show in your ecas for the request ? also did you receive an email also for it? I have a rep she mostly focuses on the email. Thank you for your respond.
Yes it showed request on ecas, but it didn’t say biometrics. It said something like we send u a letter blah blah. And I also have a lawyer who sent me email that she received on gckey.

Raza0071

Sep 19, 2019
im also working for them right now in ottawa plz let me know as well if n how we can do anything
Anyone can please tell me the LVO
Address where i need to send my spouse doc from pakistan. Can someone please guide me how to do it online or by mail
Thanks

US2018

Aug 20, 2019
Hello I was curious am I the only one who is waiting for bio letter? my application was received in dec 3 and aor 2 on aug 16
I sent an email to london visa office that i have not yet received bio letter and they sent me the request after two days
I am jan 14th applicant

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Just wanted to ask the experienced. We received invitation to pre-arrival services on Sept 5th and ADR on September 9th (PC, Schedule A). We uploaded all documents last week and the status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

However, the background check still says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

I am just wondering if anyone has any idea how long does it take for them to initiate BG check and how much longer are we looking at from here onwards. Been more than 14 months already.

Thank you

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Just wanted to ask the experienced. We received invitation to pre-arrival services on Sept 5th and ADR on September 9th (PC, Schedule A). We uploaded all documents last week and the status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

However, the background check still says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

I am just wondering if anyone has any idea how long does it take for them to initiate BG check and how much longer are we looking at from here onwards. Been more than 14 months already.

Thank you
I also received request for new pcc on August 14. And biometrics request on August 12. After I passed it it background check started... not sure if it really started or not, not even sure if this gckey is useful on real updates... because I read here that some cases get pre arrival and dm without even any kind of change in background... why don’t u involve mp to know if it started or not?

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
I also received request for new pcc on August 14. And biometrics request on August 12. After I passed it it background check started... not sure if it really started or not, not even sure if this gckey is useful on real updates... because I read here that some cases get pre arrival and dm without even any kind of change in background... why don’t u involve mp to know if it started or not?
Did try - MP's office was rude and unhelpful after the initial meeting. I guess no other choice than waiting - just sick of this now.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Did try - MP's office was rude and unhelpful after the initial meeting. I guess no other choice than waiting - just sick of this now.
You can go to another one maybe?! But yeah... my hubby and I decided the same - just wait))) which is most difficult part (((

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
You can go to another one maybe?! But yeah... my hubby and I decided the same - just wait))) which is most difficult part (((
I think you have to be in their constituency to be able to access their service. I will wait another month and see. We are expecting a baby in 3 months so this is getting emotionally draining.

Reactions: daniakd

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I think you have to be in their constituency to be able to access their service. I will wait another month and see. We are expecting a baby in 3 months so this is getting emotionally draining.
Oh my((( hope soon u get your pr!

arsalanzia

Nov 23, 2018
For this question:

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

My student visa was refused in 2011 should I mark Yes for this question? In initial application I marked NO due to lack of knowledge.
Can anyone could advise me what to do?
Thanks.

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
For this question:

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

My student visa was refused in 2011 should I mark Yes for this question? In initial application I marked NO due to lack of knowledge.
Thanks.
Yes you should mark YES for this question. Include a letter of explanation with the form and let them know you marked No by mistake last time. If you point it out yourself it will be better if they catch this then you will get a PFL.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
For this question:

Thanks.
I think you should put yes. If U don’t put yes to it, u risk they will find out and charge you with misrepresentation. Did they request updated schedule a from u?